BizStore » Books Category
1. A little pretty pocket-book, intended for the instruction and amusement of little Master Tommy, and pretty Miss Polly: with two letters from Jack the ... a ball and pincushion; ... The tenth edition
2. The Wonderful magazine, and marvellous chronicle; or, New weekly entertainer. A work recording authentic accounts of the most extraordinary ... nature, and art. ... Volume 4 of 5
3. The compleat drawing-book: containing many and curious specimens, under the following heads; 1. Select parts of the human body. 2. Heads, with the ... of the soul. 3. Academy groups of figures
4. Masonry the way to hell, a sermon: wherein is clearly proved, both from reason and scripture, that all who possess these mysteries are in a state of damnation. The second edition.
5. The precipitation and fall of Mess. Douglas, Heron, and Company, late bankers in Air, with the causes of their distress and ruin, investigated and ... of inquiry, appointed by the proprietors.
6. The old Egyptian fortune-teller's last legacy: containing, I. The wheel of fortune by pricking with a pin. ... VII. Omens of good and bad luck.
7. The whole duty of a woman: or, an infallible guide to the fair sex. Containing, rules, directions, and observations, for their conduct and behaviour ... of life, as virgins, wives, or widows. ...
8. A tryal of witches, at the assizes held at Bury St. Edmonds for the county of Suffolk; on the tenth day of March, 1664. Before Sir Matthew Hale, ... Taken by a person then attending the court.
9. The manual exercise as ordered by His Majesty in 1764. Together with plans and explanations of the method generally practised at reviews and field-days.
10. Primitive cookery; or the kitchen garden display'd: containing a collection of receipts for preparing a great variety of cheap, healthful and palatable dishes, without either fish, flesh, or fowl. ...