BizStore » Books Category
1. The Federalist: a commentary on the Constitution of the United States / by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay ; edited, with notes, ... and a copious index, by Paul Leicester Ford.
2. The votes and proceedings of the freeholders and other inhabitants of the town of Boston, in town meeting assembled, according to law. (Published by order of the town.)
3. Roach's beauties of the poets. No. XXIII. The castle of indolence, by James Thomson. The man of sorrow, by Mr. Greville.
4. The reasons agreed upon by the reformers of the Church of Scotland, for which the Book of common-prayer, urged upon Scotland, anno 1637. was refused. ... renunciation and abjuration of Episcopacy.
5. Martin's Treatise on the powers and duties of executors and administrators: according to the law of North-Carolina.
6. Essays upon the making of salt-petre and gun-powder. Published by order of the Committee of Safety of the colony of New-York.
7. The book of common-prayer, and administration of the sacraments; and other parts of divine service for the use of the Church of Scotland. With a paraphrase of the Psalms in metre by King James the VI.
8. New and correct lists of both Houses of Parliament: containing, 1. A list of the Lords 2. Lists of the Knights of the Garter, 3. A list of the ... of the members of the House of Commons, 5.
10. Laugh and be fat: or, an antidote against melancholy. Containing I. Great variety of comical intrigues and stories, in town and country. ... Written ... authors of the age. The eleventh edition.