BizStore » Books Category
1. A pleasant history of the life and death of Will Summers: how he came first to be known at court, and by what means he got to be King Henry the Eighth's jester; ...
2. The New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, translated out of the original Greek: and with the former translations diligently compared and ... to by read in Churches. Volume 4 of 4
3. The complete letter-writer; or, polite English secretary. Containing familiar letters on the most common occasions in life. The nineteenth edition
4. A military dictionary, explaining and describing, the technical terms, works and machines, used in the science of war. With an introduction to ... the best writers on military affairs, ...
5. Onania: or, the heinous sin of self-pollution, and all its frightful consequences, in both sexes consider'd, The sixteenth edition, as also the ... to it, printed together in this one volume
6. The institution of the Society of the Cincinnati. Formed by the officers of the army of the United States, for the laudable purposes therein ... members in the the [sic] state of New-York.
7. The complete letter-writer: or, new and polite English secretary. Containing directions for writing letters on all occasions, ... To which is ... the English tongue. ... The second edition.
8. The whole art of legerdemain: or, hocus pocus in perfection. ... The second edition, with large additions and amendments. Written by H. Dean.
9. A narrative of the sudden and surprizing fire which happen'd at the puppet-show at Burwell, in Cambridgeshire; on the 8th of September, 1727. with moral reflexions.
10. Laugh and be fat, or the merry jester, containing the newest, drollest, queerest, ... and best collection, ever offered ... To which is perfixed [sic], the bad bargain on both sides.