BizStore » Books Category
1. Memoirs of M. Danton, late minister of justice to the National Convention, who suffered by the guillotine, Saturday April 5, 1794. To which are added, ... [sic], ... who was guillotined July 28, 1794.
2. Primitive cookery; or the kitchen garden display'd: containing a collection of receipts for preparing a great variety of cheap, healthful and palatable dishes, without either fish, flesh, or fowl. ...
3. Le Bhaguat-geeta, ou dialogues de Kreeshna et d'Arjoon; contenant un précis de la religion & de la morale des Indiens. Tradiut du Samscrit, ... par M. Charles Wilkins; ... (French Edition)
4. An account of a savage girl, caught wild in the woods of Champagne. Translated from the French of Madam H-t. With a preface containing several particulars omitted in the original account.
5. The book of common prayer, and administration of the sacraments, ... together with the Psalter ... (French Edition)
6. A comi-farci-operatical humorous and political burlesque scene between the King and Queen of Spain, an English sailor, and Farinelli, on the present posture of affairs.
7. The jests of Beau Nash, late Master of the Ceremonies at Bath. Consisting of a variety of humorous sallies of wit, smart repartees, and bons mots; ...
8. Anticipation, or the voyage of an American to England, in the year 1899, in a series of letters, humorously describing the supposed situation of this kingdom at that period.
9. The Federalist: a commentary on the Constitution of the United States / by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay ; edited, with notes, ... and a copious index, by Paul Leicester Ford.
10. The votes and proceedings of the freeholders and other inhabitants of the town of Boston, in town meeting assembled, according to law. (Published by order of the town.)