BizStore » Books Category
1. Philosophical transactions: giving some accompt of the present undertakings, studies and labours of the ingenious in many considerable parts of the world. Volume 56 of 91
2. Extracts from the proceedings of the High Court of Vice-Admiralty, in Charlestown, South-Carolina, upon six several informations, adjudged by the Honourable Egerton Leigh, Esq
3. Extracts from the minutes and proceedings of the Assembly of New-Jersey, relative to the robbery of the Eastern Treasury, at the session held at Perth-Amboy in September 1772.
4. The artist's assistant, in the study and practice of mechanical sciences ... Illustrated with copper-plates.
5. The books called Apocrypha, viz. I. Esdras. II. Esdras. Tobit. Judith. The rest of Esther. Wisdom. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch, with the epistle of ... of the three children. The story of Susanna.
6. Aristotle's master-piece compleated. In two parts. The first containing the secrets of generation, in all the parts thereof. ... The second part being, a private looking glass for the female sex. ...
7. Baron Munchausen's narrative of his marvellous travels and campaigns in Russia. Humbly dedicated and recommended to country gentlemen; and, if they ... as their own, after a hunt, at horse races
8. Memoirs of the first settlement of the island of Barbados, and other the Carribbee islands, with the succession of the governors and commanders in chief of Barbados to the year 1742.
9. A Narrative of the life and adventures of Francis Tukey, Esq., City Marshal of Boston / by one who knows him.
10. An exposition of the Old Testament, ... Vol. II. Containing, I. Deuteronomy. II. Joshua. III. Judges. IV. Ruth. V. I. Samuel. VI. II. Samuel. VII. I. ... II. Kings. By John Gill, D.D. Volume 2 of 4