BizStore » Audible » Memorizing Pharmacology Mnemonics: Pharmacy Flashcards and Fill-Ins for the Future Nurse, Doctor, Physician Assistant, and Pharmacist
BizStore » Audible
Memorizing Pharmacology Mnemonics: Pharmacy Flashcards and Fill-Ins for the Future Nurse, Doctor, Physician Assistant, and Pharmacist
Binding: Audible Audiobook
Label: Ankeny Health Communications, LLC
Manufacturer: Ankeny Health Communications, LLC
Publication Date: 2018-06-11
Publisher: Ankeny Health Communications, LLC
Running Time: 493
Studio: Ankeny Health Communications, LLC
This fast and easy pharmacology review through mnemonics recognizes that many future nurses, doctors, physician assistants, and pharmacists (chemists) have families, jobs, and other responsibilities. Do you have time enough time to make 100 percent sure you will pass in the classroom or on the board exam? For most students taking the NCLEX, NAPLEX, USMLE Step-1, PANCE, GPHC, or KAPS exam, the answer is no.
I wrote this mnemonic guide as an audiobook first to help you remember pharmacology drug names and principles quickly. While in the classroom your professors might say memorization doesn't matter, but you can't bring outside material to the board exam, so for this test, you do need to work on memory training. You already know the consequences of failing a class or board exam, so let's make sure that doesn't happen by getting pharmacology organized in your head once and for all.
• Pharmacotherapy: Improving Medical Education Through Clinical Pharmacy Pearls, Case Studies, and Common Sense
• Memorizing Pharmacology: A Relaxed Approach
• Goodnight Pharm: 350 Brand and Generic Drug Names with Classifications
• 1001 NCLEX-RN Questions!
• Pharmacology: Medical School Crash Course
• Pharmacology: The NCLEX Trainer: 100+ Specific Practice Questions & Rationales, Content Review, and Strategies for Test Success
• Cardiology - Medical School Crash Course
• 1000 Nurse Practice Questions for the NCLEX Exam
• Pharmaceutical Drugs AudioLearn: A Complete Review of the 500 Most Commonly Prescribed Medications in the United States (Pharmacy Study Guides)
• Pathology: Medical School Crash Course