BizStore » OfficeProducts » Save Me: Cash Envelope Budget System by JumpOff Jo - Budget Envelopes for Saving Money & Budgeting Smarter - 24-Pack - Pattern Version
BizStore » Office Product
Save Me: Cash Envelope Budget System by JumpOff Jo - Budget Envelopes for Saving Money & Budgeting Smarter - 24-Pack - Pattern Version
Binding: Office Product
Brand: JumpOff Jo
Color: Modern Patterns
Feature: BUDGETING MADE EASY - Grandma's way of handling money still works. From the lessons taught by money management experts, take control of your finances by using our Save Me Envelope Budget System to spend only what you have, save money, and get out of debt.
Label: JumpOff Jo
Manufacturer: JumpOff Jo
MPN: Envelope Budget system Pattern version
Publisher: JumpOff Jo
Studio: JumpOff Jo
• BUDGETING MADE EASY - Grandma's way of handling money still works. From the lessons taught by money management experts, take control of your finances by using our Save Me Envelope Budget System to spend only what you have, save money, and get out of debt.
• 6 ENVELOPE COLORS WITH UNIQUE DESIGNS - Stay organized with 6 different colored money envelopes to easily identify categories. Each set comes with 4 envelopes of each pattern, which is twice as many as the leading competitors. The reusable cash budgeting envelopes have a line for you to write the category such as groceries, gas, bills, and fun.
• TRACKING LEDGER - Each of these budget envelopes has a dual ledger to track individual purchases as well as monthly budget tracking throughout the year to make sure you are spending less and allocating your money where you should be.
• PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - The lightweight material is easy to carry around in your purse or wallet, so you can stay organized on-the-go.
• CASH ENVELOPE SYSTEM - When you receive your paycheck, allocate the appropriate amount of money into each envelope budget planner. Once the money in the envelopes runs out, you don't spend any more within that category. If you have money at the end of the month leftover in any envelopes, celebrate and save the rest.
Many people use cash budgeting envelopes to control their monthly spending. If you want to move away from credit cards and get back to managing your cash the old-fashioned way, our Envelope Budget System is the best way to stay organized. The different colors easily distinguish different categories that are up to you. Simply write the category in, like groceries, travel, eating out, clothes, etc., and put your allocated amount into each respective budget envelope.
Here's how to use the Save Me Envelope Cash Budget System:
1.Budget out each paycheck and decide how much per month you want to spend on each category per month.
2.Once you categorize your expenses, fill each monthly budget envelope with the money you've allotted. For example, if you budgeted $500 for groceries, put $500 cash in the grocery envelopes.
3.Once you've spent all of the money in an envelope, it's gone. Don't shuffle money around; the purpose of this system is to teach you disciplined spending.
4.Use any leftover money to celebrate (within reason) and use the rest to pay off debts or save for the future.
Disclaimer: This does not constitute as professional financial advice.
• Boxclever Press Budget Planner - Check Out The Video! Measures 9.5" x 8". Start Using Any time. Monthly Income and Home Expenditure Tracker, Regular Bill Organizer, 13 Pockets for Receipts and Bills.
• Budgeting Workbook: Finance Monthly & Weekly Budget Planner Expense Tracker Bill Organizer Journal Notebook | Budget Planning | Budget Worksheets ... (Expense Tracker Budget Planner) (Volume 1)
• Borgasets Women's Wallet Leather RFID Blocking Ultra-thin Envelope Ladies Purse Travel Clutch with ID Card Holder and Phone Pocket Purple
• Authentic Dave Ramsey Replacement Refill Sheets
• Mead Organizher Expense Tracker, Budget Planner, Bill Organizer, 8-1/2" x 11", Poly, Pink (64049)
• Home Budget Workbook
• Deluxe Executive Envelope System: Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University
• Monthly Budget Planner: Weekly Expense Tracker Bill Organizer Notebook Business Money Personal Finance Journal Planning Workbook size 8.5x11 Inches ... (Expense Tracker Budget Planner) (Volume 3)
• The Total Money Makeover Workbook
• The Financial Peace Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Restoring Your Family's Financial Health