BizStore » eBooks » Blood Crossed: A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller (Netherworld Paranormal Police Department Book 1)
BizStore » eBooks
Blood Crossed: A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller (Netherworld Paranormal Police Department Book 1)
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Crimson Myth Press
Manufacturer: Crimson Myth Press
Number Of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2018-01-24
Publisher: Crimson Myth Press
Release Date: 2018-01-24
Studio: Crimson Myth Press
*** THOUSANDS OF READERS HAVE FOUND A HOME WITH THE PARANORMAL POLICE DEPARTMENT. GET YOUR BADGE TODAY! ***
She never wanted a damn partner...Meet Piper Shaw. She's one of the Netherworld Paranormal Police Department's toughest. She's also an immortal, and she's got one hell of a chip on her shoulder.
Meet Reaper Payne. He's an actual reaper. Yes, one of those guys who ferries the dead. Unfortunately, he broke a rule of his order, and it was a doozy. His punishment is to dwell alongside the living for one hundred years.
They're both Retrievers in the PPD. Essentially, they hunt in the Overworld to bring back supernaturals who have overstayed their welcome.
Piper is clear about one thing: She does not want a partner.
They just became partners.
Gallien Cross is an escaped prisoner. He's been turning normals in the Overworld into vampire zombies. His goal is to build an army that will keep him from going back to prison.
Piper and Reaper must put aside their differences as they battle through tough goons, vampire zombies, and Cross himself.
But things aren't always what they seem, and when she finally learns the full story, it may just be too late for everyone…
If you like Jim Butcher, Domino Finn, Michael Anderle, M. D. Massey, Rick Gualtieri, Orlando A. Sanchez, K.F. Breene, Shayne Silvers, Ilona Andrews, Brad Magnarella, Patricia Briggs, or Kim Harrison...you'll have a blast with the first book in the Netherworld Paranormal Police Department.
Netherworld Paranormal Police Department Series Order
Q: What do you enjoy most about writing the Netherworld Paranormal Police Department?
A: I get to bring a normal with special skills into the world of supernaturals and pair her up with a fallen reaper. It's fun, fast-paced, full of snark, and there's a seriously badass duo that I give to live vicariously through.
Q: Why should readers want to jump into the world of the Paranormal Police Department?
A: A few reasons, actually. It's high-action, often hilarious, and just plain fun. On top of that, there are multiple precincts in the PPD for readers to enjoy. So, while this series of books covers Piper Shaw and Reaper Payne in the Netherworld PPD, there are different lead characters running the PPD precincts in the Badlands, Las Vegas, New York, Seattle, Shadow, and Southeast Asia.
That means that readers who crave action and adventure are going to have tons of action-packed, laugh-out-loud stories to consume with a vengeance. We're already over twenty books in and there's a new book releasing every 2-3 weeks in 2018-2019.
Q: Anything else you'd like to leave readers with?
A: If you're into naughty humor and high-octane adventures, you need to give the Paranormal Police Department a shot. That's what all the authors in the PPD love to read, which means it's also what we love to write.
Paranormal Police Department categories
THOUSANDS OF BOOKS SOLD. MILLIONS OF PAGES READ. DIVE INTO THE WORLD OF THE PARANORMAL POLICE DEPARTMENT TODAY AND LET THE FUN BEGIN...
• Bane's Edge: A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller (Netherworld Paranormal Police Department Book 2)
• Deathly Temperance: A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller (Netherworld Paranormal Police Department Book 3)
• Major Feeding: A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller (Netherworld Paranormal Police Department Book 4)
• Netherworld Rift: A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller (Netherworld Paranormal Police Department Book 5)
• Penang Pixie: A Mark Vedis Supernatural Thriller Book 3 (Southeast Asia Paranormal Police Department)
• Rivalry of Runes: A Savannah Sage Supernatural Thriller Book 2 (Seattle Paranormal Police Department)
• Hellhound Blues: A Brew & Chew Adventure
• Dragon's Torment: A Zeke Phoenix Supernatural Thriller (Badlands Paranormal Police Department Book 1)
• Clash of Flames: An Ian Dex Supernatural Thriller Book 7 (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department)
• Seoul Demon: A Mark Vedis Supernatural Thriller Book 2 (Southeast Asia Paranormal Police Department)