BizStore » eBooks » iPhone: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: O'Reilly Media
Manufacturer: O'Reilly Media
Number Of Pages: 682
Publication Date: 2017-12-18
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Release Date: 2017-12-18
Studio: O'Reilly Media
iOS 11 for the iPhone includes a host of exciting new features, including a revamped Control Center and all-new powers for some of your favorite apps—Siri, AirPlay 2, Maps, Photos, and Maps. You can even send payment via iMessages and type with one hand!
And the best way to learn all of these features is with iPhone: The Missing Manual—a funny, gorgeously illustrated guide to the tips, shortcuts, and workarounds that will turn you, too, into an iPhone master. This easy-to-use book will help you accomplish everything from web browsing to watching videos so you can get the most out of your iPhone.
Written by Missing Manual series creator and former New York Times columnist David Pogue, this updated guide shows you everything you need to know about the new features and user interface of iOS 11 for the iPhone.
• macOS High Sierra: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
• Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
• iPhone X For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
• iPhone 8 Guide: The ultimate guide to iPhone8 and iPhone 8 Plus
• My iPhone for Seniors: Covers all iPhones running iOS 11 (My...)
• iPad Pro Guide: The Ultimate Guide for iPad Pro & iOS 11
• The Apple Photos Book for Photographers: Building Your Digital Darkroom with Photos and Its Powerful Editing Extensions
• Windows 10: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
• Help Me! Guide to iOS 11: Step-by-Step User Guide for Apple's Eleventh Generation OS on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
• iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus And iPhone X In Depth! A Step-by-Step Manual: (A Visual and Detailed Guide to Using Your Device Like a Pro!)