BizStore » Audible » The Society of the Sword Trilogy
Binding: Audible Audiobook
Label: Podium Publishing
Manufacturer: Podium Publishing
Publication Date: 2017-09-12
Publisher: Podium Publishing
Release Date: 2017-09-12
Running Time: 1883
Studio: Podium Publishing
Fans have described the trilogy as Game of Thrones meets The Three Musketeers.
When Soren is plucked from the streets and given a place at the prestigious academy of swordsmanship, he thinks his dream of being a great swordsman has become a possibility. However, with great intrigues unfolding all around him, Soren discovers that he is little more than a pawn to the ambitions of others.
As he is swept from high society into exile in foreign lands to escape those who see him as a threat, he must rely on a mysterious gift and the lessons learned at the academy if he hopes to survive in a society where disputes are settled with a sword.
The Society of the Swords Trilogy contains the complete series.
• The Blood Debt: Wolf of the North, Book 3
• The Wolf of the North, Book 1
• Jorundyr's Path: Wolf of the North, Book 2
• The Sword of Light: The Complete Trilogy
• Battle Mage
• The White Tower: The Aldoran Chronicles, Book 1
• Journeymage: The Spellmonger Series, Book 6
• Fatemarked: The Fatemarked Epic, Book 1
• Age of War: The Legends of the First Empire, Book 3
• The Legacy: The Darkness Within Saga, Book 1