BizStore » eBooks » Compassionate Touch: Giving Massage for Optimal Health, Thriving Relationships & Spiritual Awakening
BizStore » eBooks
Compassionate Touch: Giving Massage for Optimal Health, Thriving Relationships & Spiritual Awakening
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 223
Publication Date: 2017-08-14
Release Date: 2017-08-14
How To Give A Massage That Feels At Least As Good For You As It Does For Your Partner
Massaging the way of compassionate touch is preventative medicine that helps you to let go of stress and tension, replacing it with vitality.
It helps you to feel younger while you help those you care about.
It helps you to deepen your relationships from a place of non-judgement, simply touching with an attitude of I’m here and I want to lend a caring hand.
By treating your partner as your primary teacher, you will learn to communicate better and this can have a dramatic impact on your relationships. This method teaches you to let go of baggage and patterns and instead see your partner as the wonderful person that they are.
Doing something that feels this good for you and for them creates a spiritual awakening.
It takes the benefits of a yoga, meditation, getting into nature, healthy eating, and/or a martial arts practice to a whole new level.
That’s because we need each other to find peace within. Giving massage as compassionate touch is a way to do just that for instant results that will also last a lifetime.
This kind of folk medicine has been practiced for thousands of years and now you can be part of this global community!
You too can give a professional quality massage at home, to your loved ones, on a bed, on a mat, wherever you’re most comfortable!
Giving an incredible massage is easier than you think.
In Compassionate Touch: Giving Massage for Optimal Health, Thriving Relationships & Spiritual Awakening, you will learn how to:
Give a 30-minute massage built on compassionate touch
You don’t need expensive equipment, just a bed or a carpet, a partner and the guidance provided in the book
Whether you’re a complete beginner or not, this book will give you everything you need to know how to give a massage that will bring your partner to heaven. And it will show you the way to do it that feels at least as good for you to give.
That’s because you don’t rely on your hands or thumbs to give a massage. This is a meditative experience that comes from the inside-out, from your heart. As such, you can only give a massage that feels great to you at the same time that you’re sharing it with your loved ones.
You will be coached by a teacher who has taught more than 3300 students over the past 15 years on three continents.
Shai is a teacher who has also overcome injuries from massage and used all the knowledge gained from personal and professional experience to craft a system that honors your body and teaches you how to protect and know yourself.
Shai teaches you in simple language, that is structured and leaves no stone unturned. In fact this is one of if not the most in-depth book there is on how to give the massage because his goal is to teach you as if you were going to teach this massage.
That means there is:
• An extensive description of how to prepare for the massage
• Laying the foundation with the Four Pillars of Meditation, Body Mechanics, Body Movement and Quality Touch that teach you how to know your body and your partner before you put a hand on them
• Detailed explanations of every move include how to transition into it, how to do it, the benefits, safety considerations and helpful tips for you whether you’re massaging on a bed or a mat, and safety considerations for your partner
More Than a How-to Book
This is a why-to book. Usually when people think of giving massage, they think of it as a chore and all about the person on the receiving end. That’s true even among long-time yogis, meditators, and health conscious people who are into living a high-quality life full of purpose.
Shai says that there is no point in giving massage if it does not feel great for you. He goes on to explain in a deeply personal way why it is so beneficial in ways that will surprise you. He’ll also share why touch is a lost art towards knowing peace, support, love and joy.
• Wake Up Call: How To Take Control of Your Morning And Transform Your Life (Include a Free Workbook)
• The Science of Being Lucky: How to Engineer Good Fortune, Consistently Catch Lucky Breaks, and Live a Charmed Life
• From Failure to Success: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Mental Resilience and Turn Failures Into Successes
• The 21 Day Miracle: How To Change Anything in 3 Short Weeks
• Computer Memory: Develop A Computer Like Memory In 5 Minutes A Day (Think Faster, Smarter, Sharper)
• The Science of Social Intelligence: 33 Studies to Win Friends, Be Magnetic, Make An Impression, and Use People’s Subconscious Triggers
• Living Beyond Fear: Learn To Act Against Your Fears, Become Daring, And Stand Firm When Life Gets Hard
• The Yarnell 7: The Seven Core Decisions for Extraordinary Living
• Inspirience: Meditation Unbound: The Unconditioned Path to Spiritual Awakening
• Schedule Your Dream: 8 steps to maximizing your time and mobilizing your vision