BizStore » Audible » Toddlers: 2 Books in 1 - Potty Training & Sleep Training
Binding: Audible Audiobook
Label: K.K. Hampton
Manufacturer: K.K. Hampton
Publication Date: 2017-07-27
Publisher: K.K. Hampton
Running Time: 126
Studio: K.K. Hampton
Book 1: Potty training - Your child looks to you to be their expert on all things as they grow up. Potty training is one of the few areas where parents often feel confused about knowing how to guide their little one and overcome the challenges that come with it. This is not the case with things like using a fork, drinking from a cup, tying shoes, or even riding a bicycle. Just think of all the muscles and the balance it takes to ride a bike, and yet, parents will gladly take on the task with little to no reservation, but not with potty training. This can have many causes, from not wanting to talk about or demonstrate potty time behaviors, to being unsure how to address potential problems.
Whether your child is just starting to explore the bathroom, ready to start training today, or is having trouble consistently using the potty, you have found the only resource you need to get your child ready to go, go, go!
Book 2: Sleep training - As a good parent, you want what's best for your baby, including healthy sleep patterns. In "Sleep Training: Techniques to Get Your Baby to Sleep", you will learn:
Tips for success: What can you do to help your baby learn the difference between day, night, and afternoon nap time? Is there anything you can do to speed this process along and help your child sleep all the way through the night? Find out in the chapters of this book.
What to do when sleep training is difficult: Every baby is different, which means that experiencing challenges in sleep training is only natural. This book will go over what to do when your baby is having a hard time learning how to develop good sleep patterns.
Techniques for various ages: Babies change a lot in their early days of development. Chapters three through eight will review techniques that are best for babies from infancy on up to ages three and older.
You will learn everything you need to know about helping your baby with sleep training and potty training in this book. Check it out today!
• Toddlers: 5 books in 1 (Toddler Development, Toddler Discipline, Toddler Parenting, Sleep Training & Potty Training)
• How Toddlers Thrive: What Parents Can Do Today for Children Ages 2-5 to Plant the Seeds of Lifelong Success
• No Bad Kids: Toddler Discipline Without Shame
• Toddlers, 3 Books in 1: Toddler Discipline, Toddler Parenting & Toddler Development
• Toddler Discipline: 7 Techniques for Disciplining the Difficult Toddler: Toddler Development, Book 1
• Toddlers Are A**holes: It's Not Your Fault
• How to Talk So Little Kids Will Listen: A Survival Guide to Life with Children Ages 2-7
• Getting Your Toddler to Sleep: A Nanny P Blueprint (Book 3)
• Oh Crap! Potty Training: Everything Modern Parents Need to Know to Do It Once and Do It Right
• Master the Daily Battles of Parenting Toddlers: Stay Calm, Raise Happy and Caring Children, and Have More Fun as a Family