BizStore » eBooks » 365 Chess Master Lessons: Take One a Day to Be a Better Chess Player
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2017-07-13
Release Date: 2017-07-13
Increase your chess knowledge within the year! In this book, Andrew Soltis analyzes 365 key chess games in an easy way for busy people.
In this book, 365 of the most instructive short games of chess are analyzed, step by step, by well-respected author Andrew Soltis. Arranged as daily lessons, this book is perfect for chess players who would like to reach the next level of skill but can't devote hours and hours each day to study.
Learn to feel confident with each tactic – each game features test-yourself quizzes (with answers at the back of the book) to help cement understanding, as well as chess diagrams for those who learn visually. Challenging tactics are revisited in later games to help you recognize when they occur and how chess masters use them to their full advantage.
With this book, Andrew encourages you to learn to think like a chess master within the year. From Castling to Zugzwang, learn something new everyday!
• Chess Opening Names: The Fascinating & Entertaining History Behind The First Few Moves
• The Complete Manual of Positional Chess: The Russian Chess School 2.0 - Middlegame Structures and Dynamics: Volume 2
• The New In Chess Book of Chess Improvement: Lessons From the Best Players in the World's Leading Chess Magazine
• The Complete Manual of Positional Chess: The Russian Chess School 2.0 – Opening and Middlegame
• Catastrophes & Tactics in the Chess Opening - Volume 2: 1 d4 d5: Winning in 15 Moves or Less: Chess Tactics, Brilliancies & Blunders in the Chess Opening (Winning Quickly at Chess Series)
• The Chess Attacker's Handbook
• First Steps: Fundamental Endings
• Catastrophes & Tactics in the Chess Opening - Volume 1: Indian Defenses: Winning in 15 Moves or Less: Chess Tactics, Brilliancies & Blunders in the Chess Opening (Winning Quickly at Chess Series)
• Chess for Hawks: Improve your Vision, Sharpen your Talons, Forget your Fear
• Extreme Chess Tactics