BizStore » eBooks » Obeying Evil: The Mockingbird Hill Massacre Through the Eyes of a Killer (True Crime)
BizStore » eBooks
Obeying Evil: The Mockingbird Hill Massacre Through the Eyes of a Killer (True Crime)
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Ryan Green Publishing
Manufacturer: Ryan Green Publishing
Number Of Pages: 124
Publication Date: 2017-06-26
Publisher: Ryan Green Publishing
Release Date: 2017-06-26
Studio: Ryan Green Publishing
Obeying Evil presents the shocking true story of Ronald Gene Simmons and the most disturbing family killing spree in the United States. Over the course of a week in 1987, he murdered 14 members of his own family, a former co-worker, and a stranger.
In 1979, Simmons retired as an Air Force Master Sergeant following 20 years of service. The instability that followed his military days exacerbated his desire for control over his family. Simmons used intimidation, humiliation, and violence to assert dominance over all but one of his family members. He allowed a softer side to surface for his favourite daughter, Shelia, whom he forced into an incestuous relationship and eventually fathered her child.
His need for total control led to isolation within his family and an inability to hold down a job. His frustration grew to untold levels when Sheila left the family home and married another man. With his plans in ruin and his grip softening, Simmons surprisingly supported his family's desire for a big Christmas celebration. The stage was set for a heartwarming reunion but he had laid a very different set of plans.
Obeying Evil portrays the 'Mockingbird Hill Massacre' from the perspective of Ronald Gene Simmons. It's a shocking true story about dominance, intimidation, and extreme violence.
If you are especially sensitive to accounts of the suffering of children, it might be advisable not to read any further.
If, however, you seek to understand the darker side of human nature by coming face to face with it, then this book is written for you. Scroll up and click on the Buy Now button at the top of this page.
• Wah-to-yah, and the Taos Trail; or Prairie travel and scalp dances, with a look at Los Rancheros from Muleback and the Rocky Mountain Campfire
• The Truro Murders: The Sex Killing Spree Through the Eyes of an Accomplice (True Crime)
• You Think You Know Me: The True Story of Herb Baumeister and the Horror at Fox Hollow Farm (True Crime)
• The Good Years: From 1900 to the First World War
• Mary Flora Bell: The Horrific True Story Behind An Innocent Girl Serial Killer (Real Crime By Real Killers Book 5)
• Sinclair: The World's End Murders Through the Eyes of a Killer (True Crime)
• The Creek Side Bones: Reality is more horrifying than fiction
• The American Fur Trade of the Far West [Two Volumes in One]
• Deadly Deception: True Story of Tampa Serial Killer, Bobby Joe Long (Florida Forensic Files Book 2)
• THE BEAST I LOVED: A Battered Woman's Desperate Struggle To Survive