BizStore » eBooks » Internet MBA: How To Start A Software Business (Without Writing A Line Of Code)
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 156
Publication Date: 2017-05-20
Release Date: 2017-05-20
• How would it feel to walk out of your corporate office for the final time?
• Are you sick and tired of undifferentiated online business models that create no long term value?
• Are you tired of looking for a tech cofounder to get your startup idea off the ground?
You are in the right place...
Internet MBA: How To Start A Software Business (Without Writing A Line Of Code) will walk you through a revolutionary, proven process for starting a software business, regardless of whether you have an awesome idea, a large bank account and without you having to write code.
Previously, the ability to create a software business was restricted to coders with access to venture capital, though now as technology advances… the barriers to entry have dropped JUST enough for the ambitious entrepreneur to take advantage of a shared services and a global talent pool.
The issue now becomes navigating the treacherous obstacles that await the entrepreneur on the road to building an automated value/cash producing business.
Fortunately, Tom has spent the past 4 years making all the mistakes, so you don’t have to.
You may be stuck in a soulless corporate career, looking for a new innovative and profitable Internet business model or want to launch your startup business.
Regardless... you need a process.
You need to step by step, proven process to follow that will guide you through the treacherous jungle that is the Internet in 2017.
There are few business models that offer both profitability and differentiation to the same extent as a SaaS business (Software As A Service).
And the best part?
When your value/cash producing system is operating effectively… this system is extremely value to potential acquirers, as you the owner… are not directly involved with the value creation process.
(By the way… this is how almost anyone get’s rich… by selling a cash producing asset)
And who better to learn from than someone who has made ALL of the mistakes before?
Wait… who is this Tom Hunt guy?
After studying Chemistry @ Imperial College London Tom went to work for the Big 4 Accounting Company E&Y and global management consulting firm Accenture.
The only issue was… he didn’t give a sh*t about the work.
After 2 years in the corporate world, things had to change…
And they did, when he sold his first pair of male leggings to someone that we didn’t know through the Internet in 2013 (find out how in the book ;)).
Tom then spent the next 4 years investing a disproportionate amount of his time in building Internet businesses.
This journey has lead Tom to speak at a TEDx event about failure, pitch to the Dragons’ in male leggings and travel the world, all whilst building, scaling and selling Internet businesses.
You will learn:
• My personal productivity rituals that enable me to run 4 different online businesses and still have time for gym/yoga/friends/hobbies
• The exact process Tom goes through when searching for new software business ideas (so you can pick out your own awesome idea)
• The ONLY 4 methods you can use to build the first iteration of your software product
• How to work effectively with an outsourced development team to build your product at a fraction of the cost of an onshore agency
• How to find your first Beta Testers and initial customers for free
• A step by step process to convert those first users into paying customers (within weeks of starting development)
• A foolproof strategy to growing from your first 10 customers up to 100
Follow the process in this book and with Tom’s guidance you will have a software business with paying customers in the next 4 weeks.
What’s stopping you from building a business that will provide you the time and financial freedom you deserve?
What’s stopping you from becoming an Internet Entrepreneur?
Scroll to the top and click the “buy now” button.
• Your Move: The Underdog’s Guide to Building Your Business
• The Story Engine: An entrepreneur's guide to content strategy and brand storytelling without spending all day writing
• Don't Hire a Software Developer Until You Read this Book: The handbook for tech startups & entrepreneurs (from idea, to build, to product launch and everything in between.)
• The San Francisco Fallacy: The Ten Fallacies That Make Founders Fail
• Mass Persuasion Method : Activate the 8 Psychological Switches That Make People Open Their Hearts, Minds and Wallets for You (Without Knowing Why They are Doing It)
• The Mindful Entrepreneur: How to rapidly grow your business while staying sane, focused and fulfilled
• Internet Business Insights: Lessons Learned and Strategies Used by 101 Successful Internet-Based Entrepreneurs (Internet Business Books)
• Work Less, Make More: The counter-intuitive approach to building a profitable business, and a life you actually love
• The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
• The One Hour Content Plan: The Solopreneur’s Guide to a Year’s Worth of Blog Post Ideas in 60 Minutes and Creating Content That Hooks and Sells