BizStore » OfficeProducts » Cash Envelope System for Budgeting and Saving Money Budget Keeper, 12 Pack Assorted Colors, Tear and Water Resistant
BizStore » Office Product
Cash Envelope System for Budgeting and Saving Money Budget Keeper, 12 Pack Assorted Colors, Tear and Water Resistant
Binding: Office Product
Brand: Budget Keeper
Feature: Stay in Budget: Categorized your Cash Expenses and fill each envelope with cash with the money allotted in your budget.
Label: Winking Owl
Manufacturer: Winking Owl
Publisher: Winking Owl
Size: 12 Pack
Studio: Winking Owl
• Stay in Budget: Categorized your Cash Expenses and fill each envelope with cash with the money allotted in your budget.
• Assorted Colors- 12 Pack of Envelopes to easily identify categories in your purse or wallet. Receive one of each color.
• Tough and Light-weight- Tired of flimsy paper envelopes that tear easily? Our envelopes are tear proof and made of flashspun high-density polyethylene fibers. Same material used for house wrap to protect buildings during construction. But light and flexible enough to fit in your wallet.
• Water Resistant- Another benefit of our Cash Envelope System is you don't have to worry about a little water or a spilled drink getting your envelopes wet. You may have to dry out your cash, but your envelopes will wipe dry with ease.
• Ledger- Convenient Ledger on back of envelope makes keeping track of expenses a breeze.
Who uses cash anymore? People who win with money do! The way your grandma handles money still works in today's culture of swiping credit cards. Cash envelopes are a great way to control monthly spending, but very few do. The envelope system is a key component to getting out of debt, staying out of debt, and financial freedom.
Quick Start Guide:
1.) Budget your paycheck down to the last penny.
2.) Decide which categories to spend in cash. Ex. Groceries, Entertainment, Clothing, Gas, Pocket Money, etc. Bills and Automatic Withdrawals are probably not suited best for the cash envelopes.
3.) Fill up your envelopes! After you've categorized your cash expenses, fill each envelope with the money allotted in your budget. Ex. If you have $400 allotted for groceries, put $400 in your envelope.
4.) Spend what you have. Once your cash in that envelope is gone, it is gone until next month or pay cycle. This will help you stay on track and stay in budget!
5.) Don't give up! It will take time to fine tune your budget and your envelope system. Give it a few months and don't be too hard on yourself. Budget Keeper Cash Envelopes could be your first step to financial peace and freedom!
• Bella Taylor Cash System Wallets (Cabernet)
• Mead Organizher Expense Tracker, Budget Planner, Bill Organizer, 8-1/2" x 11", Poly, Purple (64047)
• Cash Budget Envelope System by Hyde Park | Monthly Budget Envelopes Create Cash System for Savings, Debt-Free, Wealth | 12 Assorted Color Envelopes to Save Money | Durable Material | Easy to Use
• SpendVelope Envelope Budget System – Rainbow Colored – 12 Pack
• The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
• Plinrise Vintage Leather Long Metal Button Wallet, 5.5"Cell Phone/Credit Card/Key/Cash Holder,Genuine Craze Horse Leather Handbag-Envelope
• Deluxe Executive Envelope System: Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University
• A Monthly Budget Planner: Sort Your $hit Out!
• Coupon Organizer for Grocery Shopping Holder for Coupons, Canvas Chevron Pattern, Grey Color
• Monthly Budget Planner: Floral Vintage Stripes Weekly Expense Tracker Bill Organizer Notebook Business Money Personal Finance Journal Planning ... (Expense Tracker Budget Planner) (Volume 7)