BizStore » OfficeProducts » Cash Envelope System for Budgeting and Saving Money Budget Keeper, 12 Pack Assorted Colors, Tear and Water Resistant
BizStore » Office Product
Cash Envelope System for Budgeting and Saving Money Budget Keeper, 12 Pack Assorted Colors, Tear and Water Resistant
Binding: Office Product
Brand: Budget Keeper
Feature: Stay in Budget: Categorized your Cash Expenses and fill each envelope with cash with the money allotted in your budget.
Label: Winking Owl
Manufacturer: Winking Owl
Publisher: Winking Owl
Size: 12 Pack
Studio: Winking Owl
• Stay in Budget: Categorized your Cash Expenses and fill each envelope with cash with the money allotted in your budget.
• Assorted Colors- 12 Pack of Envelopes to easily identify categories in your purse or wallet. Receive one of each color.
• Tough and Light-weight- Tired of flimsy paper envelopes that tear easily? Our envelopes are tear proof and made of flashspun high-density polyethylene fibers. Same material used for house wrap to protect buildings during construction. But light and flexible enough to fit in your wallet.
• Water Resistant- Another benefit of our Cash Envelope System is you don't have to worry about a little water or a spilled drink getting your envelopes wet. You may have to dry out your cash, but your envelopes will wipe dry with ease.
• Ledger- Convenient Ledger on back of envelope makes keeping track of expenses a breeze.
Who uses cash anymore? People who win with money do! The way your grandma handles money still works in today's culture of swiping credit cards. Cash envelopes are a great way to control monthly spending, but very few do. The envelope system is a key component to getting out of debt, staying out of debt, and financial freedom.
Quick Start Guide:
1.) Budget your paycheck down to the last penny.
2.) Decide which categories to spend in cash. Ex. Groceries, Entertainment, Clothing, Gas, Pocket Money, etc. Bills and Automatic Withdrawals are probably not suited best for the cash envelopes.
3.) Fill up your envelopes! After you've categorized your cash expenses, fill each envelope with the money allotted in your budget. Ex. If you have $400 allotted for groceries, put $400 in your envelope.
4.) Spend what you have. Once your cash in that envelope is gone, it is gone until next month or pay cycle. This will help you stay on track and stay in budget!
5.) Don't give up! It will take time to fine tune your budget and your envelope system. Give it a few months and don't be too hard on yourself. Budget Keeper Cash Envelopes could be your first step to financial peace and freedom!
• Boxclever Press Budget Book. Monthly Bill Organizer & Budget Planner Accounts Book Keeps Track of finances, Household Expenses & Finance Tracker with Pockets (7" x 5.3" x 1.3", Turquoise)
• Boxclever Press Budget Book. Monthly Bill Organizer & Budget Planner Accounts Book Keeps Track of finances, Household Expenses & Finance Tracker with Pockets (9.5" x 8.5" x 1.5", Dark Teal)
• Erin Condren Budget Book: Monthly Expense Planner (Petite Planner)
• Mead Organizher Expense Tracker, Budget Planner, Bill Organizer, 8-1/2" x 11", Poly, Pink (64049)
• Mead Organizher Expense Tracker, Budget Planner, Bill Organizer, 8-1/2" x 11", Poly, Purple (64047)
• A Monthly Budget Planner: Sort Your $hit Out!
• Limited Edition: Extreme Coupon Organizer Binder & Coupon Holder (Black)
• MyLifeUNIT Fineliner Color Pen Set, 0.4mm Colored Fine Liner Sketch Drawing Pen, Pack of 10 Assorted Colors
• Erin Condren Budget Book Bundle with Stickers(Includes Petite Planner w/Illustrative and Functional Stickers
• Home Budget Workbook