BizStore » eBooks » Mastering Organizational Change: Theory and Practice
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Levy Publishing
Manufacturer: Levy Publishing
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2017-05-23
Publisher: Levy Publishing
Release Date: 2017-05-23
Studio: Levy Publishing
This book is the fruit of more than 30 years, of the author experience, in organizational consultation in many and different kinds of organizations: private and public, small and big, in situations of crisis, growth, and mergers.
The book “Mastering Organizational Change: Theory and Practice”consists the main subjects for anyone who is interested in leading change and innovation successfully, be it managers, leaders, students and private entrepreneurs.
We are, to-day, experiencing turbulent, competitive, and uncertain global environment.
The ability to rapidly change, be innovative and competitive has become crucial factors for organizations survival, growth and ever-lasting existence.
• 90 Days To Profit: A Proven System to Transform Your Business
• Change Management Bible: Tools, Tips, Models & Methods For Transitions & Change Management
• Think In Systems: The Theory and Practice of Strategic Planning, Problem Solving, and Creating Lasting Results - Complexity Made Simple
• The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
• Compassionate Touch: Giving Massage for Optimal Health, Thriving Relationships & Spiritual Awakening
• The Outlier Approach: How to Triumph in your Career as a Nonconformist
• Agile Project Management, A Complete Beginner's Guide To Agile Project Management!
• Less Mess Less Stress: Minimalist Routines To Declutter Your Environment, Unload Your Mind And Optimize Your Day
• The Power of Time Perception: Control the Speed of Time to Slow Down Aging, Live a Long Life, and Make Every Second Count (Time Life Series Book 1)
• Yes, You Do Have Time!: Learn to Capture the Small Moments in Each Day to Complete Projects, Reach Goals, and Build Income