BizStore » eBooks » Mastering Organizational Change: Theory and Practice
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Levy Publishing
Manufacturer: Levy Publishing
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2017-05-23
Publisher: Levy Publishing
Release Date: 2017-05-23
Studio: Levy Publishing
Don’t be left behind as the world whizzes past your organization or business!
Today’s world is complex, turbulent, and uncertain. The ability to change, innovate and adapt rapidly, have become crucial factors for an organization’s sustained existence and growth. In this intensely competitive global environment, only those who are able to lead and motivate people to change will succeed.
Arm yourself with successful leadership skills!
This comprehensive handbook is a must for anybody interested in successfully leading change and innovation, be they managers, educators, students, or entrepreneurs. It imparts academic and practical knowledge, including approaches, processes, and modern technologies for guiding employees towards optimal performance and motivating them to contribute to the process of change. The book is the fruit of over 30 years of the author’s experience providing organizational consultation to numerous diverse organizations: private, public, small, large, and those undergoing crisis, growth, or mergers.
Scroll up now to get your copy of Mastering Organizational Change!
• 90 Days To Profit: A Proven System to Transform Your Business
• Children's book: A Step and a Half to Success
• The Self Confidence Workbook: A Guide to Overcoming Self-Doubt and Improving Self-Esteem
• The Power of Time Perception: Control the Speed of Time to Slow Down Aging, Live a Long Life, and Make Every Second Count (Time Life Series Book 1)
• Change Management Bible: Tools, Tips, Models & Methods For Transitions & Change Management
• Agile Project Management, A Complete Beginner's Guide To Agile Project Management!
• Less Mess Less Stress: Minimalist Routines To Declutter Your Environment, Unload Your Mind And Optimize Your Day
• Yes, You Do Have Time!: Learn to Capture the Small Moments in Each Day to Complete Projects, Reach Goals, and Build Income
• Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
• The Age of Agile: How Smart Companies Are Transforming the Way Work Gets Done