BizStore » eBooks » Mastering Organizational Change: Theory and Practice
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Levy Publishing
Manufacturer: Levy Publishing
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2017-05-23
Publisher: Levy Publishing
Release Date: 2017-05-23
Studio: Levy Publishing
Don’t be left behind as the world whizzes past your organization or business!
Today’s world is complex, turbulent, and uncertain. The ability to change, innovate and adapt rapidly, have become crucial factors for an organization’s sustained existence and growth. In this intensely competitive global environment, only those who are able to lead and motivate people to change will succeed.
Arm yourself with successful leadership skills!
This comprehensive handbook is a must for anybody interested in successfully leading change and innovation, be they managers, educators, students, or entrepreneurs. It imparts academic and practical knowledge, including approaches, processes, and modern technologies for guiding employees towards optimal performance and motivating them to contribute to the process of change. The book is the fruit of over 30 years of the author’s experience providing organizational consultation to numerous diverse organizations: private, public, small, large, and those undergoing crisis, growth, or mergers.
Scroll up now to get your copy of Mastering Organizational Change!
• Children's book: A Step and a Half to Success
• 90 Days To Profit: A Proven System to Transform Your Business
• Write and Grow Rich: Secrets of Successful Authors and Publishers (Exclusive Tips from Publishing Experts)
• Change Management Bible: Tools, Tips, Models & Methods For Transitions & Change Management
• The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
• The Power of Time Perception: Control the Speed of Time to Slow Down Aging, Live a Long Life, and Make Every Second Count (Time Life Series Book 1)
• Agile Project Management, A Complete Beginner's Guide To Agile Project Management!
• The Age of Agile: How Smart Companies Are Transforming the Way Work Gets Done
• Less Mess Less Stress: Minimalist Routines To Declutter Your Environment, Unload Your Mind And Optimize Your Day
• Think In Systems: The Theory and Practice of Strategic Planning, Problem Solving, and Creating Lasting Results - Complexity Made Simple