BizStore » eBooks » The Internet Never Lies (Avery Fowler 2.0 Trilogy Book 3)
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Carmel Communications
Manufacturer: Carmel Communications
Number Of Pages: 209
Publication Date: 2017-05-02
Publisher: Carmel Communications
Release Date: 2017-05-02
Studio: Carmel Communications
"I’m turning forty tomorrow.
And, don’t tell me that “forty is the new twenty” because, if you do, I’m going to reach out from whatever device you’re reading my blog on, tear your beating heart from your chest, and pummel you unconscious with it.
Um. I just re-read that.
Okay. I might be having a bit of difficulty coming to grips with this “milestone.”
Which sounds quite close to “millstone,” doesn’t it? Which, I suppose, is what another entire decade vanishing in the dust feels like around your neck. And on your slightly sagging ass.)"
Avery Fowler is facing 40 with all the grace you'd expect of someone who once convinced herself that Cheetos were good for her because they're the same colour as carrots. She simply hates admitting defeat.
Now a blogger and aspiring author, she hears the clock ticking on the deadline for her erotica novel, "Venetia: The Story of a Sized-16 Sex Goddess", (erotica for the rest of us) as well as on the possibility of having a child.
As her world grows more complicated, some days, she simply doesn't know where to turn. Should she chance renewing her relationship with Clementine, her Howto.com web advisor—available 24/7 for the low, low price of just $14.95 a month?
Or, should Avery trust her own instincts while searching for the answers to life's latest challenges?
If you enjoy the Shopaholic series, or the charm and sass of Bridget Jones, Avery is right up your alley!
• The Internet Made Me Do It (Avery Fowler 2.0 Trilogy Book 2)
• Dear Internet: It's Me, Avery (Avery Fowler 2.0 Trilogy Book 1)
• One Last First Date: A romantic comedy of love, friendship and cake (Cozy Cottage Café Book 1)
• Two Last First Dates: A romantic comedy of love, friendship and more cake (Cozy Cottage Café Book 2)
• Three Last First Dates: A romantic comedy of love, friendship and even more cake (Cozy Cottage Cafe Book 3)
• The Woman Who Met Her Match: The laugh out loud romantic comedy you need to read in 2018
• One Way or Another: An absolutely hilarious laugh out loud romantic comedy
• The Seven Steps to Closure
• The Fifty-Two Week Chronicles (Delectables in the City Book 1)
• I'm Scheming of a White Christmas: A Christmas romantic comedy novella