BizStore » eBooks » Hack Your Survival: 100 Tips For Smart Survivalist
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 200
Publication Date: 2017-05-12
Release Date: 2017-05-12
Getting Your FREE Bonus
Download this book, read it to the end and see "BONUS: Your FREE Gift" chapter after the conclusion.
Hack Your Survival: (FREE Bonus Included)
100 Tips For Smart Survivalist
If you are the kind of person who loves going out on adventures then you should definitely give this book a read. This is the book which is wriiten for all those people out there who are planning on going out in the wild. There are chances that you might get lost. And even if you don’t you should still know ways that can help you survive through such conditions. This book has been written in order to make the readers familiar with the ways which can be adopted in order to survive alone in the woods without any support.
This book is divided in to seven different chapters. Each chapter describes significant things that should be kept in mind in order to save yourself from the extreme conditions which a person can face when he or she is alone in dangerous situation. There are chapters which give some useful and essential tips which are necessary. Every person should be aware of some very important hacks and all of them are mentioned here in this book. These hacks can help you save your life when you have absolutely minimal chances of survival out there. Following are the seven chapters of this book:
Download your E book "Hack Your Survival: 100 Tips For Smart Survivalist" by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now with 1-Click" button!
• Off-Grid Living: 20 Proven Hacks To Make Your Own Internet Connection
• Survival Medicine Kit: Most Useful First Aid Skills and Medications Every Prepper Need To Know: (Emergency)
• 365 Days Of Gardening: Best Lessons How to Grow Your Own Food All The Year Round, No Matter Where You Live: (Organic Gardening, Prepper's Garden, Gardening, Garden Ideas, Indoor Gardening)
• Get Home Survival Guide: A Step-By-Step Beginner's Guide On How To Get You And Your Family Home When Disaster Strikes and You're In Town
• 365 Days Of DIY: Crochet, Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Paracord, Soap Making And More!
• Martial Law Survival Guide: A Step-By-Step Beginner's Guide On How To Protect Yourself and Your Family During Martial Law
• Off-Grid Internet: Set Up Your Own Internet Connection + 5 Ways To Stay Connected Without Electricity
• Advantages Of Growing Hydroponic Lettuce: Reasons Why You Should Plant Hydroponic Lettuce
• Survival: What To Grow To Survive An Apocalypse
• Urban Survival Guide: 30 Proven Prepper's Lessons On Homesteading and Urban Gardening