BizStore » eBooks » The Internet Made Me Do It (Avery Fowler 2.0 Trilogy Book 2)
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Carmel Communications
Manufacturer: Carmel Communications
Number Of Pages: 219
Publication Date: 2017-05-01
Publisher: Carmel Communications
Release Date: 2017-05-01
Studio: Carmel Communications
It’s been forty-three days, seven hours and twenty-six minutes since reporter Avery Fowler last consulted her favourite website, HowTo.com, for advice.
But now—her mouse finger’s getting itchy:
You see, after a year of highs, the lows are coming fast and furious.
Maybe just this one time, she can turn to Clem…
Dear HowTo.com: Is it hacking if it’s my boyfriend’s computer?
Dear HowTo.com: What’s in fashion for S&M: leather or lace?
Dear HowTo.com: Should there be icicles in my turkey?
Dear HowTo.com: Is the definition of “hooker” flexible?
Does Avery have an unhealthy Internet advice dependency? Probably.
But it would never steer her wrong—would it?
Just when Avery thought she was out, HowTo.com pulled her back in! The romantic comedy, The Internet Made Me Do It is Book 2 in the Avery Fowler 2.0 Series. If you enjoyed BRIDGET JONES' DIARY or CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC, Avery is the woman for you!
“Avery Fowler, the most adorable and messed up heroine since Bridget Jones, is back and she's funnier than ever! Don't miss out on this sweet, sentimental story that is one crazy misadventure after the next because everyone deserves to laugh their belly hurts. Let Avery Fowler be the sunshine on your cloudy days. Bravo Ms. Ammoscato, hands down the most freaking funny chick lit author around." Tess Woods, Harper Collins, author, Love at First Flight
“Send your kids on a sleepover and banish hubby to his man cave, because once you begin "The Internet Made Me Do It", you will NOT be able to put it down! If you liked Avery Fowler in "Dear Internet: It's Me, Avery", you will absolutely LOVE the totally "Live and Unplugged" Avery Fowler 2.0 in The Internet Made Me Do It."Veronica Marie Lewis-Shaw, author
• The Internet Never Lies (Avery Fowler 2.0 Trilogy Book 3)
• Dear Internet: It's Me, Avery (Avery Fowler 2.0 Trilogy Book 1)
• Two Last First Dates: A romantic comedy of love, friendship and more cake (Cozy Cottage Café Book 2)
• The Seven Steps to Closure
• If You Could See Me Now: A laugh out loud romantic comedy
• The Fifty-Two Week Chronicles (Delectables in the City Book 1)
• You Are Loved: The must-read romantic comedy
• The Woman Who Met Her Match: The laugh out loud romantic comedy you need to read in 2018
• Don't Stop Me Now: The perfect laugh out loud romantic comedy