BizStore » OnlyKey with Stealth Black Case - Hardware Password Manager, 2 Factor, Secure Communication (U2F, YubiKey OTP, Google auth, SSH, PGP/GPG) Make Password Hackers Obsolete.
BizStore » PC Accessory
OnlyKey with Stealth Black Case - Hardware Password Manager, 2 Factor, Secure Communication (U2F, YubiKey OTP, Google auth, SSH, PGP/GPG) Make Password Hackers Obsolete.
Binding: Personal Computers
Color: Stealth Black
Feature: WHERE CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY MEET - OnlyKey was developed to make password management and two-factor authentication convenient and secure. Easily attach OnlyKey to your keychain using the provided keychain lanyard and securely log in everywhere you go. OnlyKey even comes with a quick reference card with useful links and spots to write in the names of your accounts just in case you don't have the OnlyKey app handy. OnlyKey is durable and waterproof and includes a protective black case.
Item Dimensions: Array
• WHERE CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY MEET - OnlyKey was developed to make password management and two-factor authentication convenient and secure. Easily attach OnlyKey to your keychain using the provided keychain lanyard and securely log in everywhere you go. OnlyKey even comes with a quick reference card with useful links and spots to write in the names of your accounts just in case you don't have the OnlyKey app handy. OnlyKey is durable and waterproof and includes a protective black case.
• THREE IN ONE - It functions as a password manager, a two-factor security key, and secure communication token. It is the world's first password manager that can keep your accounts safe even if your computer is hacked or a website is breached. OnlyKey does this by storing your passwords in secure hardware offline and by supporting strong 2 factor authentication methods like U2F, Yubikey compatible OTP, and Google Authenticator.
• SECURE BY DESIGN - Information can only be written to the OnlyKey or wiped. This protects your data even if the connected computer has been compromised. Unlike smartcards that are vulnerable to keylogger attacks, the PIN used to unlock OnlyKey is entered on the OnlyKey itself. OnlyKey has a multi-color light that is easy to understand, enter the wrong PIN it flashes red, enter the correct PIN it turns green, for U2F authentication it fades blue.
• UNIVERSAL SUPPORT - By supporting multiple methods of 2FA Onlykey is the most universally supported token available on the market today! Chances are that if the website supports two-factor authentication, OnlyKey is compatible. To log in just plug OnlyKey into any computer, press a button, and it types out the web site URL then enters your username and password the same as if you typed it yourself; but with one big difference, you don't have to remember passwords!
• TOUCH TO READ A SECURE MESSAGE - OnlyKey is OpenPGP compatible and the worlds first plug and play encryption device. It is universally supported and does not require special software or drivers. With OnlyKey and Keybase you can truly send and receive secure messages anywhere. With OnlyKey your keys remain safe in secure hardware and Keybase makes sending secure PGP messages easier than ever. For signing a message the OnlyKey light fades purple, for decrypting a message it fades turquoise.
HOW IS ONLYKEY DIFFERENT?
On the OnlyKey is a 6 button keypad which serves two purposes.
1. In order to enable the device for use, a PIN must be entered.
2. The 6 buttons support multiple authentication methods, such as FIDO U2F and One Time Passwords used by Google Authenticator/Yubikey.
PHYSICAL USER PRESENCE
OnlyKey was developed by security experts and white hat hackers to stop malicious hackers. One thing hackers and malware on a computer cannot do is physically touch something.
- In order to use OnlyKey to log in, physical touch is required.
- In order to read a secure message, physical touch is required.
Security and openness are top priorities, our design is open source and reviewed by the community to verify that there are no backdoors.
The first setup step is to set a PIN. The PIN is entered directly on the OnlyKey PIN pad to activate OnlyKey. This provides the following advantages:
- Physical Security - If you lose your OnlyKey it is unusable without knowing the PIN.
- Protected on Untrusted Computer - The PIN is entered on OnlyKey instead of on a computer.
- Entering a PIN on a compromised computer would result in compromise of the PIN.
- Only One PIN to Remember - Protect all of your accounts with only one PIN to remember.
Once OnlyKey is set up it allows you to log in with the touch of a button. OnlyKey types out the login page URL, enters your credentials for you into a login form, and 2-factor (OTP/U2F) with the touch of a button.
Need more than 24 accounts? No problem, one account can be a software password manager to store an unlimited number of accounts. OnlyKey also supports SSH authentication, integrates Keybase to provide OpenPGP encryption everywhere on-the-go, and self-destruct/plausible deniability.
• OnlyKey Silicone Case - Stealth Black
• The Complete Privacy & Security Desk Reference: Volume II: Physical (Volume 2)
• OnlyKey Silicone Case - Resistance Red
• OnlyKey Silicone Case - Guardian Blue
• Feitian ePass NFC FIDO U2F Security Key
• YubiKey 4 Nano
• Yubico Security Key - U2F and FIDO2, USB-A, Two-Factor Authentication
• OnlyKey Silicone Case - Hacker Green
• Hiding from the Internet: Eliminating Personal Online Information
• Feitian MultiPass FIDO Security Key