BizStore » eBooks » Covent Garden in the Snow: The most gorgeous and heartwarming Christmas romance of the year!
BizStore » eBooks
Covent Garden in the Snow: The most gorgeous and heartwarming Christmas romance of the year!
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 481
Publication Date: 2017-10-20
Release Date: 2017-10-20
‘A delicious Christmas delight’ – Sunday Times bestseller Katie Fforde
The perfect Christmas romance for fans of Karen Swan.
Tilly Hunter has fabulous friends, her dream job as a make-up artist with a prestigious opera company and Felix, her kind and caring husband to be. It looks set to be the most perfect Christmas yet!
But when a monumental blunder forces her to work closely with new IT director Marcus Walker, it's not only the roast chestnut stalls on the cobbles of her beloved Covent Garden that cause sparks to fly…
Super serious and brooding, Marcus hasn’t got a creative bone in his sharp-suited body. For technophobe Tilly, it's a match made in hell.
And yet, when Tilly discovers her fiancé isn’t at all what he seems, it's Marcus who's there for her with a hot chocolate and a surprisingly strong shoulder to cry on … He might just be the best Christmas present she’s ever had.
Everyone is raving about Covent Garden in the Snow…
‘Had me laughing from the first page!’ Rachel’s Random Reads
‘Buy this book, put up a do not disturb sign and enjoy indulging in every page – you won't be disappointed!’ Gem’s Quiet Corner
‘A romantic and hilarious novel with a beautiful and snowy Christmas atmosphere’ Chicklit Club
‘Oh I absolutely loved Tilly! What a fun, festive book, and a beautiful cover’ LoveReading.com
• From Rome with Love: Escape the winter blues with the perfect feel-good romance!
• Talk to Me
• From Italy With Love
• From Paris With Love This Christmas
• A Girl's Best Friend: A feel-good countryside escape to warm your heart
• Escape to the Riviera: The perfect summer romance!
• The Christmas Project: A laugh-out-loud romance from bestselling author Maxine Morrey
• Moonlight on the Thames: The perfect Christmas treat, a heartwarming and emotional read or 2018
• Christmas at the Dancing Duck
• Dreaming of Christmas: An enthralling feel-good romance in the high Alps