BizStore » Grocery » Pure Pork Leaf Lard, Free Range & Pasture Raised, 14oz (2 Jars)
Feature: Great for cooking to 375 degrees. Made from 100% Pasture Raised pigs
Number Of Items: 2
Size: 2 Jars
• Great for cooking to 375 degrees. Made from 100% Pasture Raised pigs
• less "porky" tasting than any other type of lard
• Highly stable for a very long shelf life
• No artificial ingredients, no added hormones, no preservatives
• Use for frying or in pie crusts.
This is quite possibly the finest lard available. Not only do we only use 100% Pasture Raised pigs, we only use the prized pig "leaf". This means it's less "porky" tasting than any other type of lard made. This makes an amazing lard that is delicate, light and "clean" tasting.
Gourmet chefs have cherished leaf lard for years. Now Fatworks is bringing this delicious secret weapon back into the home. Reconnect with traditional cooking and discover an oil so light it gives "when pigs fly" a whole new meaning.
Bakers cherish leaf lard because it creates the best crusts and cakes while not imparting any flavor of its own. And because of its high smoke point, leaf lard is simply perfect for frying and sauteing, especially when you want the natural flavors of your ingredients to shine. Fatworks Pure Premium Pastured Raised Leaf Lard is essential for anyone interested in cooking with traditional fat. Take a bite of what you make with it and you'll soon be Praising the Lard.
On behalf of fat lovers everywhere we are so ECSTATIC to see you making a comeback. While you were gone, this cheap industrialized stuff called vegetable oil and trans fat moved into your room. So you can see why we are so glad you came back to us all Pasture Raised and stuff, with no added hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. We love, love, love your flavor for baking, frying and sautéing and we promise never to kick you out of our kitchens again!
• Duck Fat, Cage-Free, All Natural, 8 Oz (1 Jar)
• Art of the Pie: A Practical Guide to Homemade Crusts, Fillings, and Life
• Leaf Lard -- Premium, Non Hydrogenated Pork Leaf Lard -- Cooking & Baking -- 14 oz
• Pure Lard — Premium, Non Hydrogenated Pork Lard — Cooking & Baking — All Natural — 14 oz (1 Pack)
• Leaf Lard — Premium, Non-Hydrogenated — Pure Pork Leaf Lard — Pasture Raised — Cooking & Baking — 16 oz (Pack of 2)
• Massa Natural Meats - Pasture-Raised, Heritage Pork Lard
• Beef Tallow — Premium, Grass Fed Tallow — Cooking & Baking — 14 oz (1 Pack)
• Lard: The Lost Art of Cooking with Your Grandmother's Secret Ingredient
• Fatworks Grass-Fed Cultured Organic Ghee (8 ounce)
• Rougie Rendered Duck Fat Oil, 320 g, 11.2 oz., 2 Count