BizStore » Apple & AudioQuest Preferred Bundle: DragonFly Red (USB Preamp, Headphone Amp & DAC) and Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (CCK 3.0)
BizStore » Speakers
Apple & AudioQuest Preferred Bundle: DragonFly Red (USB Preamp, Headphone Amp & DAC) and Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (CCK 3.0)
Aspect Ratio: Unknown
Feature: At AudioQuest, we recommend iPhone users use the Apple Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera adaptor. A very small percentage of iPhone users have experienced a "clicking" when using the Apple Lightning to USB 2.0 Camera Adapter - this adapter has a single input port. Upon investigating/dialogue with Apple, we at AudioQuest discovered that this problem is resolved when using the Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter. This adapter has two input ports on one end and a Lightning connector on the other end.
Item Dimensions: Array
• At AudioQuest, we recommend iPhone users use the Apple Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera adaptor. A very small percentage of iPhone users have experienced a "clicking" when using the Apple Lightning to USB 2.0 Camera Adapter - this adapter has a single input port. Upon investigating/dialogue with Apple, we at AudioQuest discovered that this problem is resolved when using the Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter. This adapter has two input ports on one end and a Lightning connector on the other end.
• To connect the DragonFly Red to any Apple iOS device, We [AudioQuest] highly recommend Apple's Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera Adaptor. This device sounds better and is more reliable in this application than Apple's slightly less expensive Lightning-to-USB 2.0 Camera Adaptor, while it also adds the ability to charge your iOS device during playback.
• For greater overall performance, the DragonFly Red also incorporate improved 32-bit ESS Sabre DAC chips - the higher-performance 9016 is in the DragonFly Red - employing minimum-phase filtering for naturally detailed, more authentic sound. DragonFly Red includes the latest ESS headphone amp and a bit-perfect digital volume control that resides on the 9016 DAC chip itself-a sophisticated implementation that ensures maximum fidelity, dynamic contrast, and signal-to-noise ratio.
• DragonFly Red is a USB DAC + Preamp + Headphone Amp. Small, affordable, easy to use, and remarkably effective, it plugs into your USB port to bypass the computer's compromised audio circuitry and deliver cleaner, clearer, more naturally beautiful sound to headphones, powered speakers, and complete audio systems. Now, any computer, tablet, or smartphone can be used as a true high-fidelity music player, allowing music lovers to enjoy beautiful sound wherever they go, whenever they please.
• With its higher 2.1-volt output, DragonFly Red will be compatible with a wider range of headphones, including power-hungry, low-efficiency models. Whether you're listening to Spotify, YouTube, Tidal, ripped CDs, or state-of-the-art high-resolution files, DragonFly will deliver a more emotionally compelling and enjoyable experience. Most importantly, DragonFly is designed to honor the music you already own and love.
Direct-Coupled, High output - With a combination of power, beauty, and finesse, DF Red delivers greater overall impact, momentum, and grip than either DF 1.2 or DF Black, while also surpassing their excellent senses of touch, texture, and nuance. In addition, Red's high (2.1v) output means that it can easily drive the widest range of headphones. When used as a line-level device (volume set to 100%), DF Black's 1.2 volts provide enough power to drive all preamplifier, integrated amplifier, or receiver inputs.
The Microchip PIC32MX (USB 2.0 compliant) is a full-speed isochronous USB audio solution. Compared to other controllers, the Microchip microcontroller offers extremely low power consumption (77% lower than the TAS1020b and 95% lower than the most efficient XMOS solution), 32-bit architecture, and the option for software upgradibility (via a desktop application provided by AudioQuest). In addition, the Microchip's ultra-low-noise power supply minimizes the sound-degrading effect of high-frequency interference on the critical audio signal.
ESS 9016 32-Bit
Like the ESS 9010, the 32-bit ESS 9016 uses a sophisticated minimum-phase digital filter to provide more naturally detailed and dynamic music, but surpasses the 9010 in overall performance.
Includes Apple MK0W2AM/A Adapter
With the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, it's easy to transfer photos and videos from your high-resolution digital camera to your iPad Pro. After you connect the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, your iPad Pro automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums.
• AudioQuest - Jitterbug USB Filter
• Shure RMCE-BT2 High-Resolution Bluetooth 5.0 Communication Cable
• Sennheiser Cable Adapter Female 1/4" 6.3mm to Male 1/8" 3.5mm Plug
• AudioQuest - Dragontail USB 2.0 Extender
• AudioQuest - DragonFly Red USB DAC/Headphone Amplifier
• Audioquest Evergreen Audio Interconnect 1.0m (3 feet 4 inches) 3.5mm to 3.5mm
• Sennheiser HD 600 Open Back Professional Headphone
• Audioquest USB A to C Adaptor
• Audioquest JitterBug USB Data and Power Noise Filter - 2 Pack
• FiiO FH5 Best Over The Ear Headphones/Earphones Detachable Cable Design HiFi Quad Driver Hybrid (1 Dynamic + 3 Knowles BA) in-Ear Monitors for iOS and Android Computer PC Tablet