BizStore » eBooks » Slow Cooker Recipes Cookbook: Easy, Healthy and Delicious Recipes
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 281
Publication Date: 2017-01-21
Release Date: 2017-01-21
Slow Cooker Recipes Cookbook
My name is Clark Weber. I am a Chef in New York. These are the Slow Cooker recipes that I like most. I learned some of the recipes in this cookbook from different friends and relatives. I tried all of them myself and the results were fabulous.
I would also like to mention that I included in this cookbook only those slow cooker recipes which are fairly easy to cook, even though I have to admit that most of them will be ready in more than a couple of hours. This is because slow cooked meals need more cooking time compared to classic meals. But, the advantage comes from the fact that the slow cooking process is healthier and adds a great flavor to your meal.
Furthermore, I selected in this cookbook only the healthiest Slow Cooker recipes that will provide you with a balanced diet. The number of calories rarely goes beyond 500/ serving (2000-2500 calories/ day intake is recommended for a sedentary adult that needs to maintain his/ her current weight), therefore these are some recipes that will help you maintain or even lose some weight. I also tried to collect here only the low carb recipes, because low carbs meals are great for dieting.
Another goal of mine was to include in this cookbook only the most popular slow cooker recipes.
• Modern Sauces: More than 150 Recipes for Every Cook, Every Day
• Habit Stacking: 127 Small Changes to Improve Your Health, Wealth, and Happiness
• The Lord God Made Them All (All Creatures Great and Small Book 4)
• Slow Cooker Cookbook: 500 Healthy, Quick & Easy Recipes for Your Slow Cooker
• The Mayo Clinic Diet
• Butter: A Rich History
• Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook: Over 300 Recipes for Plant-Based Eating All Through the Year
• The Microbiome Diet: The Scientifically Proven Way to Restore Your Gut Health and Achieve Permanent Weight Loss
• Anger: Taming a Powerful Emotion