BizStore » eBooks » The Power of Time Perception: Control the Speed of Time to Slow Down Aging, Live a Long Life, and Make Every Second Count
BizStore » eBooks
The Power of Time Perception: Control the Speed of Time to Slow Down Aging, Live a Long Life, and Make Every Second Count
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Time Lighthouse Publishing
Manufacturer: Time Lighthouse Publishing
Number Of Pages: 247
Publication Date: 2017-03-31
Publisher: Time Lighthouse Publishing
Release Date: 2017-03-31
Studio: Time Lighthouse Publishing
Wondering how time flies? Want to slow it down?
Live the Longest Year of Your Life & Make Every Second Count!
With the latest in brain science, discover how to stretch the good times and fast forward through the bad ones. Understand how your brain perceives time, why it speeds up, and how to make the most of it!
"This is Psychology, Neuroscience, and Self Help material, all rolled into one!"- Psychology Corner
PLUS you will get FREE instant access to:
With The Power of Time Perception, you will discover:
Ready to Live the Longest Year of Your Life?
With The Power of Time Perception, Now You Can!
Click "Buy Now" to get your copy! Every Second Counts!
• Self-Disciplined Producer: Develop a Powerful Work Ethic, Improve Your Focus, and Produce Better Results
• Think In Systems: The Theory and Practice of Strategic Planning, Problem Solving, and Creating Lasting Results - Complexity Made Simple
• The Millionaire Mind (Millionaire Set)
• 365 Days With Self-Discipline: 365 Life-Altering Thoughts on Self-Control, Mental Resilience, and Success
• The Science of Rapid Skill Acquisition: Advanced Methods to Learn, Remember, and Master New Skills, Information, and Abilities
• Stick with It: A Scientifically Proven Process for Changing Your Life-for Good
• The 21 Day Miracle: How To Change Anything in 3 Short Weeks
• The Most Powerful Goal Achievement System in the World ™: The Hidden Secret to Getting Everything You Want
• The Science of Powerful Focus: 23 Methods for More Productivity, More Discipline, Less Procrastination, and Less Stress
• Think Like Einstein: Think Smarter, Creatively Solve Problems, and Sharpen Your Judgment. How to Develop a Logical Approach to Life and Ask the Right Questions