BizStore » eBooks » All Systems Red (Kindle Single): The Murderbot Diaries
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 156
Publication Date: 2017-05-02
Release Date: 2017-05-02
Winner: 2018 Hugo Award for Best Novella
"As a heartless killing machine, I was a complete failure."
In a corporate-dominated spacefaring future, planetary missions must be approved and supplied by the Company. Exploratory teams are accompanied by Company-supplied security androids, for their own safety.
But in a society where contracts are awarded to the lowest bidder, safety isn’t a primary concern.
On a distant planet, a team of scientists are conducting surface tests, shadowed by their Company-supplied ‘droid — a self-aware SecUnit that has hacked its own governor module, and refers to itself (though never out loud) as “Murderbot.” Scornful of humans, all it really wants is to be left alone long enough to figure out who it is.
But when a neighboring mission goes dark, it's up to the scientists and their Murderbot to get to the truth.
At the Publisher's request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management Software (DRM) applied.
• Artificial Condition: The Murderbot Diaries
• Rogue Protocol: The Murderbot Diaries
• Exit Strategy: The Murderbot Diaries
• The Cloud Roads (The Books of the Raksura Book 1)
• The Death of the Necromancer
• The Consuming Fire (The Interdependency Book 2)
• The Serpent Sea (The Books of the Raksura Book 2)
• The Collapsing Empire (The Interdependency Book 1)
• Thin Air: A Novel
• The Expert System's Brother