BizStore » eBooks » Blessed in the Darkness: How All Things Are Working for Your Good
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 304
Publication Date: 2017-10-24
Release Date: 2017-10-24
The same God who leads us to green pastures guides us through the valleys. #1 New York Times bestselling author Joel Osteen shares how God uses the darkness in life for good.
All of us will go through dark times that we don't understand: a difficulty with a friend, an unfair situation at work, a financial setback, an unexpected illness, a divorce, or the loss of a loved one. Those types of experiences are part of the human journey. But when we find ourselves in such a place, it's important that we keep a positive perspective. Joel Osteen writes that if we stay in faith and keep a good attitude when we go through challenges, we will not only grow, but we will see how all things work together for our good. Through practical applications and scriptural insight, BLESSED IN THE DARKNESS focuses on how to draw closer to God and trust Him when life doesn't make sense.
If we will go through the dark place in the valley trusting, believing, and knowing that God is still in control, we will come to the table that is already prepared for us, where our cup runs over.
• Think Better, Live Better: A Victorious Life Begins in Your Mind
• Next Level Thinking: 10 Powerful Thoughts for a Successful and Abundant Life
• The Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today
• Fresh Start: The New You Begins Today
• It's Your Time: Activate Your Faith, Achieve Your Dreams, and Increase in God's Favor
• Break Out!: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life
• I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life
• Daily Readings from Next Level Thinking: 90 Devotions for a Successful and Abundant Life
• Your Best Life Begins Each Morning: Devotions to Start Every New Day of the Year
• Power over the Enemy: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds