BizStore » eBooks » Given to Fly
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Mountains Wanted Publishing
Manufacturer: Mountains Wanted Publishing
Number Of Pages: 393
Publication Date: 2017-03-15
Publisher: Mountains Wanted Publishing
Release Date: 2017-03-15
Studio: Mountains Wanted Publishing
Can you break your vow if it's the only way to save yourself?
Annelise thought her purpose in life was to get married and have babies. That's what her family and church have been telling her since she was a little girl. But when her marriage turns rocky, and she struggles with her weight and infertility, she fears the childhood dream thrust upon her will never come true.
Then she meets Trek Blue, the father of a little girl in her preschool class. After losing his wife to cancer, he's moved to Indiana with his two young children to seek a fresh start. In need of a friend, Trek is immediately drawn to Annelise, who begins to think of him as a confidant and bright spot in her otherwise dreary life.
But when the two grow close enough to raise eyebrows, she is forced to make a choice. Will Annelise honor her faith, family, and wedding vows? Or will she spread her wings and fly away?
• Rent A Husband: a Romantic Comedy
• A Wish and A Prayer
• Family Interrupted
• Snow and the Seven Teenagers (Second Chance Fairy Tale Book 2)
• Her Summer with the Marine: A Donovan Brothers Novel
• One Last Try (Bright Lights Book 1)
• The Port Elspeth Jewelry Making Club
• A Winter Connection
• Relationship Resuscitation (The Juniper Court Series Book 5)
• Waiting for Aegina (The Gift Saga Book 2)