BizStore » eBooks » Mindset: Understanding Growth and Fixed Mindsets In Order to Think Positively for Powerful Results! Change Now for a Better You! (Positive Thinking, Changing ... Understanding Thought Process Book 1)
BizStore » eBooks
Mindset: Understanding Growth and Fixed Mindsets In Order to Think Positively for Powerful Results! Change Now for a Better You! (Positive Thinking, Changing ... Understanding Thought Process Book 1)
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: AFH Publishing
Manufacturer: AFH Publishing
Number Of Pages: 56
Publication Date: 2016-09-22
Publisher: AFH Publishing
Release Date: 2016-09-22
Studio: AFH Publishing
Learn The Many Benefits of Understanding your Thought Process Today!
Would you love to be able to learn the wonderful benefits of understanding how your mind can really work to your advantage?
You may not know now but as you read on you will find out EXACTLY just how quickly you can be in-tune with how your mind really works!
* * *LIMITED TIME OFFER! (Regular $3.99) * * *
Have you always wondered what is ON YOUR MIND and how it can help you with your daily lives?
THE FACT IS: MINDSET is a simple idea that makes all the difference.
Learning how to apply GROWTH MINDSET into your life We all want to be productive and motivated in our business, education, and sports; and even personal life.
Mindset (A Preview)
* The Growth & Fixed Mindset - Instead of using the words ‘good’ and ‘poor’, psychologists have favored the labels ‘growth’ & ‘fixed’ which better describe the differences between the two mindsets. The growth mindset, as you might expect, helps you grow by enabling you to face challenges, take risks, accept personal responsibility & change, deal with criticism and perhaps most importantly, work hard. By contrast the ‘fixed’ mindset only allows you to stay as you are, by undermining your confidence and limiting your willingness to try new things and take risks.
* The Basis of the Growth & Fixed Mindset - All too many self-help guides of various flavors and varieties feel that it is simply enough to state what style of thinking and outlook is good for you, with no path or map on how to make a transition. This guide vows not to make this mistake and for good reason; changing a fixed mindset towards a growth mindset is easily achievable if you follow several simple rules. This chapter will explore the key ideas you need to understand in order to start developing a growth mindset.
* How to Enter the Growth Mindset? - There are numerous ways to build a growth mindset. The following methods other people have found useful, but feel free to create your own, as long as they work for you.
* Keeping on Track - In medicine one of the largest problems doctors face is that people stop taking their medication too early. Antibiotics or other drugs are prescribed to a patient to treat an illness and when initially taken these cause the patient to improve. However, due to the fact that they are feeling better, the patient then stops taking the medication before they are ready, causing their illness to grow again once more.
• 90 Days To Profit: A Proven System to Transform Your Business
• The Great Book of American Trivia: Fun Random Facts & American History (Trivia USA 2)
• Arguments: Why We Argue and How You Can Use the Art of Persuasion to Effectively Defend Your Opinion (Debating, Logic, Persuasion Book 1)
• You Are Meant To Sing!: 10 Steps to Unlock Your Inner Voice
• Listen to Your Soul and Heal Your Body of Chronic Disease: 8 Keys to Self-Heal Your Body & Soul
• Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes: Full Colour Crock Pot Cookbook for your Slow Cooker
• Dress Yourself Slim: The Incredibly Simple Secrets Every Woman Should Know To Look Instantly Slimmer
• Change Your Life for Good with the PAME Code of Purpose, Action, Momentum, and Energy: Inspired by Groundbreaking Research and Captivating Life Stories from Applied Psychology (You Can Do It Book 1)
• 100 Vacation Days a Year: Your Way Out of Modern Slavery
• Sugar Detox: Sugar Detox for Beginners, Including a 30 Day Meal Plan, Energy Boosting Recipes, And Tips on Staying Sugar Free (Sugar Free, Detox Diet, and Engery Reset Diets Book 1)