BizStore » SportingGoods » LotFancy Gel Ice Pack with Shoulder Wrap - Hot Cold Pack Therapy for Sports Injuries, Sprains Sore, Swelling, Aches, Muscle and Joint Pain, FDA Approved (Large 11 x 5 inches)
BizStore » Sports
LotFancy Gel Ice Pack with Shoulder Wrap - Hot Cold Pack Therapy for Sports Injuries, Sprains Sore, Swelling, Aches, Muscle and Joint Pain, FDA Approved (Large 11 x 5 inches)
Feature: Natural Relief and Support: Instant pain relief for sprains, strains, cramps, swelling, sports and work injuries, muscle aches and more
Is Memorabilia: 0
Item Dimensions: Array
Size: Large 11 x 5 inches
• Natural Relief and Support: Instant pain relief for sprains, strains, cramps, swelling, sports and work injuries, muscle aches and more
• Safe and Reusable: Gel ice pack uses nontoxic CMC & glycerin, latex-free, and safe for all ages to use; soft wrap provides hot or cold compression while still allowing mobility
• Multi Use and Flexible: This hot cold pack can be used for knees, shoulders and thighs; adjustable side flaps with Velcro and extension strap ensure a conformed and customized fit
• Hot Cold Therapy: Freeze the gel pack for ice cold therapy or warm the gel pack in a microwave for heat therapy; Inner mesh pouch secures the ice pack or heat pack in place for continual treatment
• Money Back Guarantee: 1-year warranty with satisfaction guaranteed
The LotFancy therapy wrap with hot/cold pack is the perfect treatment for inflammation, sprains, or muscle strains. With its unique shape and design, the therapy wrap is able to provide full coverage to your shoulder, hip, knee, thigh, or back.
The hot cold pack included can be applied for either hot or cold. Filled with non-toxic silica gel, the hot cold therapy remains pliable throughout treatment.
These hot packs can be warmed in the microwave or a pot of boiling water to help relax muscle and increase blood flow or cooled in the freezer to help reduce swelling, reduce blood flow and promote healing.
Use as Cold Therapy:
Put the gel pack in a freezer for at least two hours before applying to your body.
It is safe and effective method to reduce swelling, relieving pain and decreasinge muscle spasms, and is highly recommended by Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers.
Used as Hot Therapy:
Heat the therapy gel pack by boiling in hot water or by microwave.
Boiling Water: Heat in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes. Use tongs to remove the pack from water.
Microwave: Heat for 20-second intervals until the pack reaches the desired temperature. After removing from the microwave, flex the gel-pack to even the heat out.
Gel Pack must be at room temperature before heating in microwave. Immediately discontinue heating if gel pack expands like a balloon; the pack is overheated.
People with nerve damage in the area being treated should consult a doctor.
1 x Adjustable Wrap
1 x Hot/Cold Gel Pack
1 x Extension Strap
• Shoulder Pulley by Vive - Over Door Rehab Exerciser for Rotator Cuff - Home Cable Arm Rehabilitation Exercise System for Frozen Shoulder, Physical Therapy, Flexibility, Range of Motion and Stretching
• RangeMaster - EconoRanger Shoulder Pulley for Physical Therapy Exercises - Metal Bracket Door Attachment
• Shoulder Pulley System, Over the Door Metal Bracket, Therapists Choice For Physical Therapy
• Therapist’s Choice® Shoulder Pulley, Over the Door
• Drive Medical Overdoor Exercise Pulley
• Heal Your Frozen Shoulder: An At-Home Rehab Program to End Pain and Regain Range of Motion
• DMI Shoulder Pulley For Physical Therapy, Door Pulley, White
• RangeMaster Overhead Shoulder Pulley, Wooden Handles, Metal Door Bracket and Flip Chart
• Hot Cold Pack for Therapy by LotFancy - Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Injuries First Aid Back Shoulder Neck Head Feet, FDA Approved, Pack of 2 (10.5 x 5 Inches)
• Healthy Shoulder Handbook: 100 Exercises for Treating and Preventing Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff and other Common Injuries