BizStore » Audible » Pharmacology: The NCLEX Trainer: 100+ Specific Practice Questions & Rationales, Content Review, and Strategies for Test Success
BizStore » Audible
Pharmacology: The NCLEX Trainer: 100+ Specific Practice Questions & Rationales, Content Review, and Strategies for Test Success
Binding: Audible Audiobook
Label: Eva Regan
Manufacturer: Eva Regan
Publication Date: 2016-07-28
Publisher: Eva Regan
Running Time: 148
Studio: Eva Regan
Achieve exam success with Pharmacology: The NCLEX Trainer!
Concise content review, 100+ topic-specific practice questions, and proven tips for success.
The NCLEX Trainer exam guide begins with an outline of the topics and key facts that you need to remember for the exam. A list of subtopics is included. This is all presented with helpful notes, tips, and cautions. In section three of this guide, you can apply and test your knowledge with over 100 topic-specific practice questions. All answers to the questions are given with detailed rationales to further your knowledge and understanding of the topic. Smart study strategies are outlined in the penultimate section of this guide - this will put you on a steady path to achieving success on your NCLEX exam!
Download the NCLEX Trainer today, and kick-start your journey to NCLEX success!
• NCLEX Trainer: Cardiovascular System: Content Review, 100+ Specific Practice Questions & Rationales, Strategies for Test Success
• 1000 Nurse Practice Questions for the NCLEX Exam
• MedSurg NCLEX® Essentials: Critical Information for Nursing Students NCLEX® Review
• NCLEX: Respiratory System: The NCLEX Trainer: Content Review, 100+ Specific Practice Questions & Rationales, and Strategies for Test Success
• NCLEX-RN AudioLearn: Complete Audio Review for the NCLEX-RN (Nursing Test Prep Series)
• Memorizing Pharmacology: A Relaxed Approach
• NCLEX Audio Study Guide, Part 1: Practice Questions
• NCLEX-PN AudioLearn - Complete Audio Review for the NCLEX-PN
• Goodnight Pharm: 350 Brand and Generic Drug Names with Classifications
• NCLEX Review RN/PN: 1000 Review Questions on Psychiatric Nursing