BizStore » PCHardware » Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet
Binding: Personal Computers
Brand: Ledger Nano S
Feature: Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor)
Format: Compact Flash
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Tjernlund Products, Inc.
Legal Disclaimer: this product will be shipped in 3days of purchase. Thank you.
Manufacturer: Tjernlund Products, Inc.
Model: Nano S
MPN: Nano S
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: Tjernlund Products, Inc.
Studio: Tjernlund Products, Inc.
Warranty: no warranty
• Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor)
• Your confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code
• Use companion apps such as cryptocurrencies wallets, and also FIDO U2F, GPG, SSH or build your own applications
• Ledger Nano S supports the FIDO Universal Second Factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane
• Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44)
Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer (USB) and embeds a secure OLED display to double-check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
• .999 Fine Gold Bitcoin Commemorative Round Collectors Coin - Bit Coin is Gold Plated Copper Physical Coin
• Satoshi Labs bitcoin wallet Trezor the Bitcoin Safe, Black
• Ethereum - Gold Plated "Cryptocurrencies You Hold"
• KeepKey: the Simple Bitcoin Hardware Wallet
• Gold Litecoin - "Cryptocurrencies You Hold"
• Satoshi Labs bitcoin wallet white Trezor The Bitcoin Safe, White
• The Internet of Money
• Gold Ripple - "Cryptocurrencies You Hold"
• ASRock H81 PRO BTC R2.0 LGA 1150 Intel H81 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Motherboard
• Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain