BizStore » PetSupplies » Mealworms - Dried, Succulent Treats for Chickens, Wild Birds, & Reptiles - Packed with Protein and Flavor - 2 lb. bag
BizStore » Pet Products
Mealworms - Dried, Succulent Treats for Chickens, Wild Birds, & Reptiles - Packed with Protein and Flavor - 2 lb. bag
Feature: ★ MEALWORM: a 2 lb. bag of flavorful, high-protein mealworms provides a special treat for any bird, reptile, or small reptile or animal that enjoys insects
• ★ MEALWORM: a 2 lb. bag of flavorful, high-protein mealworms provides a special treat for any bird, reptile, or small reptile or animal that enjoys insects
• ★ HEALTHY AND HAPPY BIRDS & OTHER PETS: tasty mealworm means healthy chickens. Using in the bird feeder attracts a wide variety of birds, including robins, bluebirds, woodpeckers, wrens, tufted titmice, and chickadees.
• ★ PREMIUM QUALITY: our big, juicy mealworms are flash-dried using advanced microwave sterilization before being cooling and refrigerated.
• ★ STATE-OF-THE-ART: our pet and wild bird products come from a modern breeding farm and research center where quality-control and monitoring is constant.
• ★ EASY-TO-HANDLE, RESEALABLE BAG: get what you need a reseal bag to maintain freshness.
Mealworms for ChickensChickens need a balanced diet grow quickly and live a healthy, happy life. Essential minerals and vitamins mean help them lay strong eggs and fight off infections. Protein improves laying quality (especially in winter) and provides muscle and the required amino acids. Fats and carbohydrates supply the body with energy. Mealworms are a natural and low-cost food that will provide your chicken with high quality protein, vitamins, and healthy oils. Chickens need a diet with about 15% protein (20% for chicks), and, since mealworms are 50% protein, adding them as a supplement the their feed will greatly increase their protein intake. As an added plus, chicken love to eat them!Mealworms for Wild BirdsLike chickens, wild birds need protein. Many wild birds eat insects in the summer and then switch to seeds in the winter, so, anyone providing dried mealworms for wild birds when insects are not around will make be doing the birds a big favor. Not only will the birds healthier diet, but more wild bird species will frequent your feeder, including robins, orioles, bluebirds, bluejays, woodpeckers, chickadees, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, purple martins, wrens, and warblers. For wild birds, dried mealworms can be served alone or added to bird seed or bird suet.Mealworms for Reptiles, Fish, and Other AnimalsOther animals known to enjoy and benefit from eating mealworms includes lizards, turtles, hedgehogs, frogs, bats, and even fish.For Really Tasty Mealworms - Soak in hot water to hydrate before serving.Typical Analysis - Protein 50.18%, Fat 27.96%, Fiber 5.65%, Ash Content 3.20%
• Hatortempt 5 lbs Dried Mealworms for Wild Bird Chicken Fish
• Manna Pro Crushed Oyster Shell for Chickens, 5 lb
• MBTP Bulk Dried Mealworms - Treats for Chickens & Wild Birds (5 Lbs)
• Hatortempt 1LBS & 2Lbs Dried Mealworms for Wild Bird,Chickens, Fish (2lbs)
• Happy Hen Treats Party Mix Mealworm and Oats, 2-Pound
• PICKY NEB Whole Mealworms for Chickens 5lb - 100% Non-GMO Large Dried Meal Worms Bulk - High-Protein Chicken Treats (Ducks, Wild Birds, Turtles, Hamsters, Fish, and Hedgehogs Too)
• Tasty Worms Freeze Dried Mealworms, 16,000 Worms, 1 lb
• Kaytee Mealworms, 17.6 oz