BizStore » Audible » Trend Following (Updated Edition): Learn to Make Millions in up or down Markets
Binding: Audible Audiobook
Label: Trend Following
Manufacturer: Trend Following
Publication Date: 2016-05-23
Publisher: Trend Following
Running Time: 1452
Studio: Trend Following
Michael Covel is the author of five books, including the international best seller, Trend Following and his investigative narrative, The Complete TurtleTrader. Fascinated by traders that quietly generate spectacular returns, those going against the grain of investment orthodoxy, he has uncovered astonishing insights about how they think, strategize, and execute their systems.
His cutting-edge and unorthodox perspectives have garnered international acclaim and have earned him invitations with: China Asset Management Co., Ltd., GIC Private Limited (Singapore sovereign wealth fund), BM&F Bovespa, Managed Funds Association, Bank of China Investment Management, Market Technicians Association. He also has the distinction of interviewing four Nobel Prize winners in economics, including Daniel Kahneman and Harry Markowitz and has been featured by major press, including: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CCTV, The Straits Times, and Fox Business.
Covel's Trend Following podcast now has over 2.5M listens (trendfollowing.com/podcast) and has ranked as high as number two on iTunes. He splits his time across USA and Asia, and sees location independence as our future.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
• Trend Commandments: Trading for Exceptional Returns
• The Complete TurtleTrader: How 23 Novice Investors Became Overnight Millionaires
• The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America's Top Traders
• Trend Following, 5th Edition: How to Make a Fortune in Bull, Bear and Black Swan Markets
• Moving Averages 101: Incredible Signals That Will Make You Money in the Stock Market
• Millionaire Traders: How Everyday People Are Beating Wall Street at Its Own Game
• Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
• Trading Habits: 39 of the World's Most Powerful Stock Market Rules
• The Little Book of Trading: Trend Following Strategy for Big Winnings
• Winning Methods of the Market Wizards with Jack Schwager: Wiley Trading Audio