BizStore » eBooks » The Simple Art of Business Etiquette: How to Rise to the Top by Playing Nice
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Tycho Press
Manufacturer: Tycho Press
Number Of Pages: 171
Publication Date: 2016-01-11
Publisher: Tycho Press
Release Date: 2016-01-11
Studio: Tycho Press
Climb the Corporate Ladder Without Stepping on Others
From ethics columnist and Harvard lecturer Jeffrey L. Seglin, discover practical tips for succeeding professionally by succeeding socially.
Practicing business etiquette doesn’t mean pretending to be someone you’re not. Brimming with practical, up-to-date tips on minding your business manners, The Simple Art of Business Etiquette guides you through the tricky territory of office etiquette with real-life stories and workplace scenarios.
The Simple Art of Business Etiquette proves that minding your manners goes a long way toward successfully advancing your career.
• Leadership Secrets of the World's Most Successful CEOS
• The 24-Hour Customer: New Rules for Winning in a Time-Starved, Always-Connected Economy
• The Art of Everyday Assertiveness: Speak Up. Say No. Set Boundaries. Take Back Control.
• How the World Sees You: Discover Your Highest Value Through the Science of Fascination
• What Color Is Your Parachute? Guide to Rethinking Interviews: Ace the Interview and Land Your Dream Job (What Color Is Your Parachute Guide to Rethinking..)
• The Long View: Career Strategies to Start Strong, Reach High, and Go Far
• Leadership Presence
• Speak Like Churchill, Stand Like Lincoln: 21 Powerful Secrets of History's Greatest Speakers
• 365 Days With Self-Discipline: 365 Life-Altering Thoughts on Self-Control, Mental Resilience, and Success
• What Exceptional Leaders Know