BizStore » eBooks » The Simple Art of Business Etiquette: How to Rise to the Top by Playing Nice
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Tycho Press
Manufacturer: Tycho Press
Number Of Pages: 171
Publication Date: 2016-01-11
Publisher: Tycho Press
Release Date: 2016-01-11
Studio: Tycho Press
Climb the Corporate Ladder Without Stepping on Others
From ethics columnist and Harvard lecturer Jeffrey L. Seglin, discover practical tips for succeeding professionally by succeeding socially.
Practicing business etiquette doesn’t mean pretending to be someone you’re not. Brimming with practical, up-to-date tips on minding your business manners, The Simple Art of Business Etiquette guides you through the tricky territory of office etiquette with real-life stories and workplace scenarios.
The Simple Art of Business Etiquette proves that minding your manners goes a long way toward successfully advancing your career.
• How the World Sees You: Discover Your Highest Value Through the Science of Fascination
• Leadership Secrets of the World's Most Successful CEOS
• Self-Disciplined Producer: Develop a Powerful Work Ethic, Improve Your Focus, and Produce Better Results
• The Long View: Career Strategies to Start Strong, Reach High, and Go Far
• Leadership Presence
• Speak Like Churchill, Stand Like Lincoln: 21 Powerful Secrets of History's Greatest Speakers
• Fail Fast, Fail Often: How Losing Can Help You Win
• People Over Profit: Break the System, Live with Purpose, Be More Successful
• Think Like a Genius: The Ultimate User's Manual for Your Brain
• Start with No: The Negotiating Tools that the Pros Don't Want You to Know