BizStore » eBooks » The Waning Authority of Christ in the Churches: Tozer's Very Last Message to the Church
BizStore » eBooks
The Waning Authority of Christ in the Churches: Tozer's Very Last Message to the Church
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: CrossReach Publications
Manufacturer: CrossReach Publications
Number Of Pages: 28
Publication Date: 2015-11-13
Publisher: CrossReach Publications
Release Date: 2015-11-13
Studio: CrossReach Publications
This book has been described by James L. Snyder as Tozer's valedictory. It was his last message ever given to God's people. Written shortly before his death in 1963, it was published two days after his death. It is a challenging message to all who want to walk with Christ.
"HERE IS THE BURDEN of my heart; and while I claim for myself no special inspiration I yet feel that this is also the burden of the Spirit.
If I know my own heart it is love alone that moves me to write this. What I write here is not the sour ferment of a mind agitated by contentions with my fellow Christians. There have been no such contentions. I have not been abused, mistreated or attacked by anyone. Nor have these observations grown out of any unpleasant experiences that I have had in my association with others. My relations with my own church as well as with Christians of other denominations have been friendly, courteous and pleasant. My grief is simply the result of a condition which I believe to be almost universally prevalent among the churches."
• The Old Cross and the New
• God's Greatest Gift
• Five Vows of Spiritual Power
• God Still Speaks: Are We Listening?
• Paths to Power: Living in the Spirit's Fullness
• Total Commitment to Christ: What Is It?: A Call to a Radical Faith (Illustrated and Annotated)
• Total Commitment to Christ: What Is It?
• Keys to the Deeper Life
• Man: The Dwelling Place of God: What it Means to Have Christ Living in You
• How to Be Filled with the Holy Spirit (A. W. Tozer Books)