BizStore » eBooks » Product Research 101: Find Winning Products to Sell on Amazon and Beyond
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Dilettante Living Press
Manufacturer: Dilettante Living Press
Number Of Pages: 63
Publication Date: 2015-10-25
Publisher: Dilettante Living Press
Release Date: 2015-10-25
Studio: Dilettante Living Press
Just getting started with product research and sourcing? Stuck trying to find ideas or find that “perfect” winning product? Want to find good selling products that others are ignoring? Interested in wholesale or private label products? If you answered yes, then this book is for you.
If you are an experienced seller or are looking to do arbitrage this book will have less value as I don’t discuss sourcing by arbitrage. I don’t do arbitrage, so I don’t teach it. This book is written for the new or struggling seller wanting to source wholesale or private label products.
What you will learn:
Basic steps for finding top selling products
How to generate product ideas and look for trends
How to validate demand
Tips for finding suppliers
Analyzing data to help you pick a product
It took me 5 months of research before I pulled the trigger on my first products to sell on Amazon. Five months and countless hours. I have pages of notes with product ideas in many different categories. Some were wholesale products, others were ideas for my own products. I had some money set aside to buy inventory. But I couldn’t commit. I was looking for...not necessarily thee perfect product, but, well yeah, the perfect product.
Fear of choosing “wrong” was holding me back. I knew that product selection was key to success so I needed to choose right. Another part of the problem was I had bigger ideas—I wanted to create a brand and I had some ideas as to what sorts of products I would carry. But those ideas required more capital than I was willing to invest for my first product. As a result, I put so much pressure on myself to dream big and think towards the future that I did…nothing!
Another hold up was I was a little skittish to follow the advice to source from Chinese suppliers. It seemed so complicated for a beginner. Could I not take a little less profit and source domestically? Were there not manufacturers that could produce my ideas in North America? Yes, and yes.
Ultimately the delays helped me because I learned a lot by joining Facebook groups and listening to and learning from the experiences of others. I devoured the advice in forums as well as blogs, books, webinars, and courses. I learned of the pitfalls of private label that the gurus selling you the dream never talk about. And finally, I did pull the trigger.
I put together this guide to help any of you who are feeling a little gun-shy too. I put this book together for all of you who have the brains to say “Hey, if everyone buys top 100 selling products wont that saturate the market?” I put this book together to help you find great products from many different approaches. After reading this, you should feel confident enough to find a product and get started with your e-commerce business.
• Amazon Selling Blueprint - How to Find and Launch Your First Private-Label Product on Amazon in 90 Days or Less
• AMAZON FBA (2019 Update) Step By Step: A Beginners Guide To Selling On Amazon, Making Money And Finding Products That Turns Into Cash
• UNLIMITED E-COMMERCE SUPPLIERS SYSTEM: How to the find the best products,best prices and best suppliers for your e-commerce store (E-Commerce from A – Z Series Book 2)
• Amazon Selling Secrets: How to Make an Extra $1K - $10K a Month Selling Your Own Products on Amazon
• Bootstrapping E-commerce: How to Import and Sell on Amazon (Revised 2018 Edition)
• Amazon FBA 2019: Be an Amazon Seller, Launch Private Label Products and Earn Passive Income From Your Online Business
• Private Label Empire: Build a Brand - Launch on Amazon FBA - The Perfect Home-Based Business to earn $1000 to $20000 per Month (Amazon FBA, Amazon FBA ... Products, Private Label, FBA Book 1)
• Ecommerce Evolved: The Essential Playbook To Build, Grow & Scale A Successful Ecommerce Business
• FBA - Building an Amazon Business - The Beginner's Guide: Why and How to Build a Profitable Business on Amazon (Financial Freedom Beginners Guides Book 1)
• Arbitrage: The authoritative guide on how it works, why it works, and how it can work for you