BizStore » OutdoorLiving » Kenley Heat Powered Fan for Wood Burning Stove - Eco Friendly Thermal Activated Convection Blower for Stove Top Fireplace Fire Log Burner - Ultra Quiet 2018 Model - Warm Room 40% Faster - 4 Blades
BizStore » Home
Kenley Heat Powered Fan for Wood Burning Stove - Eco Friendly Thermal Activated Convection Blower for Stove Top Fireplace Fire Log Burner - Ultra Quiet 2018 Model - Warm Room 40% Faster - 4 Blades
Feature: JUST PUT IT ONTO YOUR STOVE: The fan will start to move hot air into your room once the stove gets hot
Is Autographed: 0
Size: 4 Blades
• JUST PUT IT ONTO YOUR STOVE: The fan will start to move hot air into your room once the stove gets hot
• CUT YOUR FUEL BILL: Warm your room up to 41% faster and save up to 16% on fuel costs
• IMPROVED 2018 MODEL: High performing, ultra quiet model that makes your stove even more efficient
• SELF-STARTING AND SELF-REGULATING: Spins and pumps out hot air as soon as 120ºF is reached
• TIMELESS DESIGN: Measures 9x7x5in, made from anodised aluminium that will not rust or decay
Save energy and cut your fuel bill
If you use a stove as part of your home heating, the Kenley Stove Fan can save you money. One major issue with stoves is that heat rises, which often means that the area above the stove is baking while the sofa is in a chill. By moving hot air into the room, this Kenley fan breaks up the wall of heat, distributing air around the room. This means you feel warmer while using the stove less.
How can it move without batteries?
It seems impossible, but this fan runs without batteries or electricity. It works because heat is a form of energy. A bimetallic strip in the base of the fan converts a tiny fraction of the heat passing through it into motion. This clever engineering also makes the Kenley Stove Fan self-starting and self-regulating. The fan spins as soon as a minimum temperature is reached (120ºF) and the hotter the bimetallic strip gets, the faster the fan turns and the more air it pumps out into the room. It will slow down and stop as the stove cools.
Ultra-quiet and easy to install
The unique blade design and lack of motor means that the Kenley Stove Fan is nearly silent. It's quiet enough to use in a silent room and unnoticeable against background household noise, such as the TV or dishwasher. This Kenley fan is available in a 2-blade or a 4-blade design and made from anodised aluminium that will not rust or decay. As there's no electricity involved, simply put it onto your wood or gas stove and it will start automatically the next time the stove gets hot.
• Inferno Stove Top Meter (3-30) thermometer measures temperatures on stove top
• Magnetic Stove Thermometer Oven Temperature Meter for Wood Burning Stoves Gas Stoves Pellet Stove Stoves Avoid Stove Fan Damaged by Overheat
• Caframo Limited MRKCA02BX Ecofan Replacement Motor Kit for Models 800, 802, 805
• Suncourt Door Frame Fan for Maximizing Indoor Air Circulation - Brown
• VODA 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace Increases 80% More Warm air Than 2 Blade Fan- Eco Friendly
• TOMERSUN 3 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace
• Panacea 15343 Ash Bucket with Shovel, Black
• Rutland Stove Thermometer Each
• EXCITING EASY TO READ GRAPHICS. ChimGard Energy Meter (3-4) Woodstove Thermometer. Durable genuine porcelain enamel with yellow, orange and red zones clearly indicated on black case.
• Panacea 15251 Log Tote, Black