BizStore » PetSupplies » Brine Shrimp Eggs 50 Gramm (Artemia Cysts) of 90% Hatch Rate Fish Food
Brand: New Unbrand
Feature: Get the freshest and fastest shipped brine shrimp eggs for your fish! We are experts at handling and shipping brine shrimp eggs. Our eggs come from trusted US sources. Don't take the chance of getting old or poor quality eggs of unknown origin. Get the best.
Label: New Unbrand
Manufacturer: New Unbrand
Publisher: New Unbrand
Studio: New Unbrand
• Get the freshest and fastest shipped brine shrimp eggs for your fish! We are experts at handling and shipping brine shrimp eggs. Our eggs come from trusted US sources. Don't take the chance of getting old or poor quality eggs of unknown origin. Get the best.
• These are the popular Great Salt Lake Artemia cysts (brine shrimp). These GSL cysts are over-wintered, washed, dried, and tested under strict guidelines before categorizing into the different hatch rate categories. Average nauplii size at hatching is 440 microns.
• These eggs are fresh and come packaged in a resealable stand-up pouch for convenient use. To achieve optimal hatching conditions keep the hatching tank at a temperature of 77-86°f and pH at 7.5-8.5, with a salinity of 25-35ppt.
• For best results store cysts in a dry place below 40°f.
Analysis: 60% Protein, 24% Fat, 4.4% Ash, 8.5% Moisture Specs: 90% Hatch Rate Artemia Cysts Storage: Keep free from moisture, Store in a cool environment at or below 40°F.
• Koller Products TOM Aquarium Hatch N' Feeder Brine Shrimp Hatchery
• Penn Plax Brine Shrimp Aquarium Net
• Brine Shrimp Hatchery Dish
• San Francisco Bay Brand ASF66190 Brine Shrimp Hatchery Baby Fish and Reef Tanks
• Tetra Whisper Easy to Use Air Pump for Aquariums (Non-UL)
• Lee's Pet Products ALE16005 Rigid Tubing for Aquarium Pumps, 3/16-Inch by 3-Feet
• Ocean Nutrition Food Instant Baby Brine, 20g
• Kordon #37344 Methylene Blue-General Disease Prevention Treatment for Aquarium, 4-Ounce,
• Vinegar Eels (8 Full Ounces) Live Food for Tiny Fish Fry, Invertibrates and Corals
• Insectsales.com Micro Worm Producing Culture (Live 8 oz.).1000's of Worms in The Culture