BizStore » DVD » Fantastic Films of Ray Harryhausen [Blu-ray]
Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)
Feature: The Fantastic Films of Ray Harry Hausen - 4-Disc Box Set ( The 7th Voyage of Sinbad / The Golden Voy
Number Of Discs: 4
Number Of Items: 4
Region Code: 0
Release Date: 2015-06-23
Running Time: 420
• The Fantastic Films of Ray Harry Hausen - 4-Disc Box Set ( The 7th Voyage of Sinbad / The Golden Voy
• The Fantastic Films of Ray Harry Hausen - 4-Disc Box Set
• The 7th Voyage of Sinbad / The Golden Voyage of Sinbad / Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger / Jason and
• The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad / The Golden Voyage of Sinbad / Sinbad & the Eye of the Tiger / Jason &
Australia released, Blu-Ray/Region A/B/C : it WILL NOT play on regular DVD player. You need Blu-Ray DVD player to view this Blu-Ray DVD: LANGUAGES: English ( Dolby Digital 5.1 ), WIDESCREEN (1.78:1), SPECIAL FEATURES: Box Set, Cast/Crew Interview(s), Commentary, Documentary, Featurette, Interactive Menu, Multi-DVD Set, Photo Gallery, Remastered, Scene Access, Trailer(s), SYNOPSIS: The stop-motion animation by legendary special effects maestro Ray Harryhausen comprised some of the most visually stunning effects in film history. Collected here are four of his most-loved films, displaying the talent and imagination responsible for changing the course of science fiction and fantasy films forever. They have yet to be equalled by anything that has been made since. Set sail with the mythological adventures in the 7th Voyage of Sinbad, The Golden Voyage of Sinbad, Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger and the timeless classic Jason and The Argonauts.
The 7th Voyage of Sinbad (1958)
When a princess is shrunken by an evil wizard, Sinbad must undertake a quest to an island of monsters to cure her and prevent a war.
The Golden Voyage of Sinbad (1973)
Sinbad's adventure pits him against a master magician who's trying to reach the Fountain of Destiny on the lost land of Lemuria in a bid to be crowned the new leader of Marabia. Sinbad and his crew must battle an array of monsters before finally coming face to face with his foe.
Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger (1977)
Sinbad The Sailor sails to deliver a cursed prince to a dangerous island in the face of deadly opposition from a powerful witch.
Jason and the Argonauts (1963)
The legendary Greek hero leads a team of intrepid adventurers in a perilous quest for the legend...The Fantastic Films of Ray Harry Hausen - 4-Disc Box Set ( The 7th Voyage of Sinbad / The Golden Voyage of Sinbad / Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger / Jason an
• The Valley of the Gwangi (1969) [Blu-ray]
• 20 Million Miles To Earth / It Came From Beneath The Sea - Ray Harryhausen BD Double Feature [Blu-ray]
• One Million Years B.C. [Blu-ray]
• When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (1970) [Blu-ray]
• Clash of the Titans [Blu-ray]
• Ray Harryhausen: Special Effects Titan (Special Edition) [Blu-ray]
• The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms [Blu-ray]
• World Without End (1956) [Blu-ray]
• The Mummy: Complete Legacy Collection [Blu-ray]
• Dracula: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)