BizStore » Photo » Gskyer Telescope, 60mm AZ Refractor Telescope, German Technology Travel Scope
Binding: Wireless Phone Accessory
Feature: 1.Entry-level refractive astronomical telescope with 60mm aperture and 350mm focal length,f/5.8 focal ratio .
Item Dimensions: Array
• 1.Entry-level refractive astronomical telescope with 60mm aperture and 350mm focal length,f/5.8 focal ratio .
• 2.Rack-and-pinion focuser &low (25mm) and high (10mm) magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation & 3X barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece.
• 3.All-glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
• 4.Aluminium alloy construction, lightweight and portable, good choice for beginning astronomer.
• 5.Altazimuth mount with a slow motion control the adjustable aluminium Alloy tripod for precision tracking means you can easily track objects day or night.
• 50 Things To See With A Small Telescope
• Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount - Compatible with Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope and Microscope - For Iphone Sony Samsung Moto Etc -Record the Nature of the World
• 50 Things To See With A Telescope - Kids: A Constellation Focused Approach
• Ultimate Explorer Field Guide: Night Sky: Find Adventure! Go Outside! Have Fun! Be a Backyard Stargazer! (National Geographic Kids Ultimate Explorer Field Guide)
• The Everything Kids' Astronomy Book: Blast into outer space with stellar facts, intergalactic trivia, and out-of-this-world puzzles
• Astronomy with a Home Telescope: The Top 50 Celestial Bodies to Discover in the Night Sky
• MeeQee Cell Phone and Tablet Adapter Mount, Universal and Protectable- Compatible with Telescope Spotting Scope Binocular Monocular and Microscope - Style1
• NightWatch: A Practical Guide to Viewing the Universe
• Eyeskey Universal Phone Spotting Scope Adapter Mount Compatible with Telescope, Spotting Scopes, Binoculars, 106g (3.75oz)
• Child's Introduction to the Night Sky: The Story of the Stars, Planets, and Constellations--and How You Can Find Them in the Sky (Child's Introduction Series)