BizStore » eBooks » First Sentences For Network Marketing: How to Quickly Get Prospects on Your Side
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Fortune Network Publishing
Manufacturer: Fortune Network Publishing
Number Of Pages: 148
Publication Date: 2015-03-02
Publisher: Fortune Network Publishing
Release Date: 2015-03-02
Studio: Fortune Network Publishing
Prospects make shallow, instant judgments.
We want prospects to judge in our favor. Is our first sentence good enough?
Our first sentence choices will interest and engage our prospects ... or turn off their confidence in us. Do our new distributors have proven first sentences that work? Do we? Are we creating new first sentences with trained formulas?
What happens when our distributors don't have effective an first sentence? They stop talking to prospects. Game over.
Our prospects guard their time. They give us a chance for about ... a sentence. Then, they decide to proceed with our conversation or not. Let's wow our prospects in our first few seconds.
Discover many types of successful, fun first sentences in this book that get positive reactions from our prospects.
We can't start with a second sentence, so our first sentence better be good.
Order your copy now!
• Ice Breakers! How To Get Any Prospect To Beg You For A Presentation (MLM & Network Marketing Book 1)
• How to Follow Up With Your Network Marketing Prospects: Turn Not Now Into Right Now! (MLM & Network Marketing Book 4)
• How To Get Instant Trust, Belief, Influence and Rapport! 13 Ways To Create Open Minds By Talking To The Subconscious Mind (MLM & Network Marketing)
• How To Prospect, Sell and Build Your Network Marketing Business With Stories
• Big Al’s MLM Sponsoring Magic How To Build A Network Marketing Team Quickly
• The One-Minute Presentation: Explain Your Network Marketing Business Like A Pro
• Pre-Closing for Network Marketing: "Yes" Decisions before the Presentation
• How to Build Your Network Marketing Business in 15 Minutes a Day: Fast! Efficient! Awesome!
• Closing for Network Marketing: Helping our Prospects Cross the Finish Line
• 3 Easy Habits For Network Marketing: Automate Your MLM Success