BizStore » Grocery » Minty Green Tea, Chinese High-Grown Loose Leaf Green Tea - Wild Tea #2 China Leaf Green by Wild Foods (4 Ounce)
BizStore » Grocery
Minty Green Tea, Chinese High-Grown Loose Leaf Green Tea - Wild Tea #2 China Leaf Green by Wild Foods (4 Ounce)
Brand: Wild Foods
Feature: Green Tea is an ANTIOXIDANT POWERHOUSE! Improves blood flow and helps all aspects of health relating to inflammation, which is just about everything! Green tea drinkers have even shown a greater activity in the part of the brain relating to memory.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Wild Foods
Manufacturer: Wild Foods
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: Wild Foods
Size: 4 ounce
Studio: Wild Foods
• Green Tea is an ANTIOXIDANT POWERHOUSE! Improves blood flow and helps all aspects of health relating to inflammation, which is just about everything! Green tea drinkers have even shown a greater activity in the part of the brain relating to memory.
• ANTI-AGING! Wild Green Tea has Anti-Aging properties! It helps prevent wrinkles and signs of aging due to the anti-inflammatory activities of the many compounds included. It is full of vitamins A, D, E, C, B, B5, H, K, Carotene, Folate, Manganese, Potassium!
• PACKED WITH WILD NUTRITION! Wild Green Tea contains a host of healthy minerals including Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Fluoride, Caffeine, Theobromine and Choline!
• Green Tea has been linked to a multitude of health benefits. In fact, the areas of the world where people live the longest (like Ikaria, Greece and Okinawa japan) show that most locals drink tea on a daily basis.
• Backed by our Iron-Clad Wild Guarantee:100% Money-Back Guarantee If You Aren't Completely Happy For Any Reason Whatsoever. 1 TSP of Wild Tea can be steeped multiple times to produce various flavor and nutritional profiles. For your first brew, steep for 2-3 minutes then after straining tea leave place them in the fridge until your next brew!
China Leaf Green Tea is a Superfood!
For centuries, humans have been drinking tea made from the luscious green (hence it's name) leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant after being plucked, dried, and rolled (by hand traditionally) and steeped in hot water.
Green Tea has been linked to a multitude of health benefits. In fact, the areas of the world where people live the longest (like Okinawa), locals drink tea on a daily basis.
Wild Tea #2 is great for a cold night served hot or as a refreshing afternoon iced tea.
How do I brew Green Tea leaves?
Use 1 TSP (3g) loose tea with 8oz of 180° water and let brew 2-3 minutes. Strain and enjoy! (Brew 2-4 times)
INGREDIENTS: 100% gunpowder green tea with mint
Wild Green Tea Benefits:
*Green tea drinkers have shown a greater activity in the part of the brain relating to memory.
*Helps maintain blood sugar levels. Is loaded with polyphenols such as flavonoids and catechins.
*Intensifies levels of fat oxidation. It helps you burn fat!
*Helps prevent tooth decay.
*Is antiviral and antibacterial.
Is Wild Tea gluten-free, nut-free and/or allergen-free?
It sure is! Our entire line of Wild Tea is FREE of the major food allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish and Soy.
Is Wild Tea Guaranteed?
All Wild Foods products are backed by the 100% Wild Guarantee if you aren't happy for any reason!
Our NO-RISK Wild guarantee gives lets you buy with confidence. Support small producers while getting the best for your body and health... get the Wild Edge Today!
• Herbal Chamomile Tea by Wild Foods, Organically Grown Egyptian Chamomile, Wild Tea #10 by Wild Food (8 ounce)
• Green Jasmine Tea, Wild Tea #8 Premium Loose Leaf Green Tea with Jasmine - Organically Grown (8 ounce)
• Berry Blend Herbal Tea with Hibiscus, Elderberry, Currant and Cranberry Loose Leaf Herbal Tea by Wild Foods Co (8 ounce)
• Green Rooibos Tea with Ginger, Lemongrass and Lime, All-Natural Organically Grown Ingredients - Wild Tea #5 Loose Leaf Rooibos Tea (8 ounce)
• Chamomile and Honeybush Tea with Vanilla Bean, Wild Tea #12 “Red Honey” Herbal Tea with Chamomile Flowers - Organically Grown Ingredients (4 ounce)
• Sencha Green Tea, Wild Tea #7, Emerald Gold Sencha Loose Leaf Tea - Organically Grown (4 ounce)
• Organic Peppermint Tea, Loose Leaf Herbal Peppermint Leaves, Wild Tea #16 Peppermint Soothe by Wild Foods (8 ounce)
• Black Tea From India, Wild Tea #9 Premium Organically Grown Loose Leaf Tea Black Tea (8 ounce)
• Chamomile Mint Tea, Wild Tea #11 Premium Whole Chamomile Flowers with Spearmint by Wild Foods - Organically Grown Ingredients (4 ounce)
• Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, Wild Matcha #2 Ceremonial Grade 3, Authentic Japanese Matcha Grown In The Mountains of Kyoto, Japan, JAS Certified Organic (2 ounce - 56g - Economy Grade)