BizStore » Grocery » Viva Naturals - The FINEST Raw Organic Chia Seeds, 2 lb Bag
Brand: Viva Naturals
Feature: NUTRIENT-DENSE SUPERFOOD - Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, iron and antioxidants
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Viva Naturals
Manufacturer: Viva Naturals
Number Of Items: 1
Publication Date: 2016-01-23
Publisher: Viva Naturals
Release Date: 2016-01-23
Size: 32 Ounce
Studio: Viva Naturals
• NUTRIENT-DENSE SUPERFOOD - Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, iron and antioxidants
• NEUTRAL TASTE - Chia seeds are virtually tasteless and can be added to your favorite foods, for added texture and protein, we recommend sprinkling chia seeds over oatmeal or adding them to smoothies, salads or yogurt for a satisfying and filling snack
• HYDROPHILIC PROPERTIES - These mighty seeds hold up to 12x their weight offering powerful thickening abilities, make a vegan egg substitute using 1 tablespoon of chia seeds to 3 tablespoons of water
• SUITABLE FOR ALL DIETS - This omega powerhouse supports all dietary restrictions considering they are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, low-carb and paleo-friendly
• 100 PERCENT ALL NATURAL, CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND NON-GMO - Viva Naturals chia seeds are sustainably sourced premium quality seeds, offering impeccable nutrition, taste and versatility, free from unwanted additives and harmful ingredients
Chia seeds were first harvested over 3,000 years ago by the ancient Mayan, Inca and Aztec empires. Warriors used this tiny superfood during times of conquest to improve stamina and endurance. Raw, gluten-free, organic, vegan, nut-free and grain-free, these seeds make the perfect addition to any modern-day diet.
Omega 3’s: Chia Seeds are naturally preserved by an omega-3 called cinnamic acid, preventing them from going rancid and extending their shelf-life. Studies indicate omega-3’s help to reduce inflammation and improve cardiovascular health. Viva Naturals Organic Chia Seeds contain 2,440mg of omega-3’s per serving.
Fiber: Fiber has been shown to promote regularity, maintain blood sugar and promote a satiety effect. Viva Naturals Organic Chia Seeds contain 4g of fiber per serving, making it an excellent all-natural thickener and binder in all of your favourite recipes.
Suggested Uses: Chia seeds can be used as a binder in virtually any recipe because of its gel-forming ability, or can simply be sprinkled over your favourite smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt and salads. Add 1-2 tablespoons per day to amplify the nutritional integrity of your favourite dishes.
The Viva Naturals Difference: Chia seeds, derived from the purple flowers of the plant Salva hispanica, are sustainably grown in the mineral-rich soil regions of South America. Once the flowers have fully matured, they are thoroughly threshed and cleaned, yielding seeds of exquisite taste and nutritional substance. Viva Naturals selectively chooses prime quality chia seeds, supplying higher concentrations of inflammation-reducing omega-3. Viva Naturals Organic Chia Seeds are sourced directly from farmers in compliance with fair trade practices and are certified organic.
• Viva Naturals - The BEST Organic Ground Flax Seed, Proprietary Cold-milled Technology, 30 oz (Packaging May Vary)
• Viva Naturals Certified Organic Cacao Powder from Superior Criollo Beans, 2 LB Bag …
• Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 12oz; with 10g Protein & Omegas per Serving, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
• Viva Naturals Organic Dried Goji Berries, 1lb - Premium Himalayan Berries Perfect for Baking, Teas, Trail Mixes and More
• Viva Naturals Organic Quinoa, 4 LB Bag - The Finest 100% Royal Bolivian Whole Grain
• Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Organic Criollo Cacao Nibs, 1 Pound
• Healthworks Goji Berries, Raw Organic Sun-Dried, 1lb
• LIVfit Superfood Organic Cacao Powder 1 lb, 100% Organic Cacao Powder Enjoy A Delicious And Guilt-Free Chocolate Superfood, Easy Substitute For Cocoa, Produced by BetterBody Foods
• Premium Gold Organic Ground Flax Seed | High Fiber Food | Omega 3 | 4 pounds
• Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder, 16 Ounce