BizStore » eBooks » Teach Like a Champion 2.0: 62 Techniques that Put Students on the Path to College
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 454
Publication Date: 2014-12-24
Release Date: 2014-12-24
One of the most influential teaching guides ever—updated!
Teach Like a Champion 2.0 is a complete update to the international bestseller. This teaching guide is a must-have for new and experienced teachers alike. Over 700,000 teachers around the world already know how the techniques in this book turn educators into classroom champions. With ideas for everything from classroom management to inspiring student engagement, you will be able to perfect your teaching practice right away.
The first edition of Teach Like a Champion influenced thousands of educators because author Doug Lemov's teaching strategies are simple and powerful. Now, updated techniques and tools make it even easier to put students on the path to college readiness. Here are just a few of the brand new resources available in the 2.0 edition:
With the sample lesson plans, videos, and teachlikeachampion.com online community, you will be teaching like a champion in no time. The classroom techniques you'll learn in this book can be adapted to suit any context. Find out why Teach Like a Champion is a "teaching Bible" for so many educators worldwide.
• Teach Like a Champion Field Guide 2.0: A Practical Resource to Make the 62 Techniques Your Own
• The First Days of School
• Get Better Faster: A 90-Day Plan for Coaching New Teachers
• Preparing Teachers for a Changing World: What Teachers Should Learn and Be Able to Do
• Classroom Instruction That Works: Research-Based Strategies for Increasing Student Achievement, 2nd edition
• Leverage Leadership 2.0: A Practical Guide to Building Exceptional Schools
• How to Differentiate Instruction in Academically Diverse Classrooms, Third Edition
• How to Assess Authentic Learning
• For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood... and the Rest of Y'all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education (Race, Education, and Democracy)
• Practice Perfect: 42 Rules for Getting Better at Getting Better