BizStore » Grocery » Natural Treasures Natural Kosher Certified Coconut Oil - One Gallon, 128oz - RBD
Brand: Natural Treasures and Barclay Labs
Feature: Does not smell or taste like coconuts, perfect for baking and cooking
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Barclay Labs
Manufacturer: Barclay Labs
Publisher: Barclay Labs
Size: One Gallon
Studio: Barclay Labs
• Does not smell or taste like coconuts, perfect for baking and cooking
• Solid at room temp - liquefies at 76 f
• 1 Gallon bulk coconut oil (128 oz.), Rbd (refined, bleached, deodorized)
• What separates our oils from others is that ours are ou kosher certified
• Excellent for baking and frying and exhibits a high smoke point
Natural Treasures organic Kosher coconut oil is cold-pressed from the meat of mature organic coconuts.
It boasts healthy lauric acid content and a wealth of medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA).
Since we never raise the oil temperature above 115°F during processing, our wonderful oil is pure and safe, while retaining the nutritional benefits demanded by raw food enthusiasts.
Natural Treasures organic KOSHER coconut oil is extremely stable when exposed to heat and is highly resistant to free radical formation at any temperature. It's a smart choice in the kitchen, ideal for baking and for stove top cooking as well.
Enjoyed for centuries as a foundation of tropical cuisines, coconut oil is a prudent and a treasured addition to a healthy, balanced diet.
Natural treasures organic kosher coconut oil is grown and processed accordingly to strict rules for organic agriculture, with a heartfelt appreciation of its unique qualities.
We believe it to be one of the finest edible oils in the world.
--- COCONUT OIL --- COBEE Non-Hydrogenated Series
--- RBD coconut oil that offers ‘zero grams per serving’ claims on labels. Water-like in appearance when melted, it is one of the cleanest tasting and naturally stable vegetable oils.
---Widely used in confectionery applications as a center fat, ice cream bar coating fat, frozen whipped toppings, coffee creamers, and roasting oil for nut meals. ---
It is also excellent as frying oil for tacos, tostadas, tempura, and similar types of applications. Coconut oil is the most widely used non-hydrogenated oil for popping popcorn at the theater and in production of pre-popped corn or pre-packaged popcorn/oil/seasoning packets.
--- COBEE 76--- Melting Point 76-80F--- Ingredients: coconut oil—
• RED CROWN High Test Lye for Making Award-Winning Handcrafted Soaps 2 lb. (1, Non-Food Grade)
• Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, Refined, 1 Gallon
• Ivory Raw Unrefined Shea Butter 3lb
• Cosmetic Grade Matte Colorant for DIY Mineral Makeup & Soap Makings
• Olive Oil - Pomace Grade - 1 Quart - 32 oz.
• SmellGoo - Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea butter 32 oz
• 5 Lbs of FCC /99% Pure Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide Lye Micro Beads
• Butcher Boy 76°f 100% Pure Refined Coconut Oil 1 Gallon
• Red Crown High Test Lye for Soap Making Case of 3-2 Lb. Packages
• PURE Potassium Hydroxide Flakes - 2 LB (Caustic Potash Anhydrous KOH Dry)