BizStore » Tools » 5 GAL Armor AR350 Solvent Based Acrylic Wet Look Concrete Sealer and Paver Sealer
BizStore » Home Improvement
5 GAL Armor AR350 Solvent Based Acrylic Wet Look Concrete Sealer and Paver Sealer
Brand: Foundation Armor
Feature: Penetrating high solid, breathable, solvent based wet look/satin acrylic coating with unmatched bonding characteristics.
Label: Foundation Armor
Manufacturer: Foundation Armor
Publisher: Foundation Armor
Size: 5 Gallon Pail
Studio: Foundation Armor
• Penetrating high solid, breathable, solvent based wet look/satin acrylic coating with unmatched bonding characteristics.
• Durable, long lasting. Stands up to abrasion, UV rays, hot tire pick up, hot and cold temperatures.
• Will bring out color in dulled substrates. When properly applied can provide up to 5 years of life before the need for a recoat on a two coat application.
• Can be used on poured concrete, stamped concrete, integrally colored and acid stained concrete, and pavers.
• Great sealer for garage floors, paver patios, concrete driveways, stamped concrete walkways, basement floors, retail floors, and more.
The Armor AR350 is a true wet look sealer. It will darken the surface of the concrete giving it a similar appearance to being wet. Dull and faded surfaces will appear instantly renewed once the Armor AR350 has been applied. The Armor AR350 can be applied to interior and exterior concrete, pavers, aggregate, concrete bricks, and natural stone. It makes a great garage floor coating, pool deck sealer, driveway sealer, or warehouse floor coating. It can easily be applied with a pump sprayer or roller, and is available in clear as well as several color options. Non slip additives and matte packets are also available. The satin-low gloss coating left behind by the Armor AR350 is resistant to UV rays, exposure to salt and fresh water pool systems, hot tire pickup, dusting, mold and mildew, and efflorescence. The Armor AR350 can be applied to unsealed surfaces, and to surfaces previously sealed with a solvent based acrylic (a test area is always suggested to verify compatibility). 5 gallons will cover up to 500 square feet in two coats, or up to 1000 square feet in one coat. Coverage will vary depending on porosity and application method. Benefits: Breathable Can be applied with a roller or sprayer Non-yellowing and UV resistant Will reduce concrete dusting and deterioration caused by surface abrasion Offers resistance to water, stains, chemicals, and salt damage Offers superior adhesion to a variety of concrete and paver surfaces Will bring out the color in dull or faded concrete and pavers Offers a durable wet look/low gloss finish Self-priming, easy recoat and low maintenance When properly applied can last up to 2-5 years on a two coat application Can be applied to unsealed surfaces, or surfaces previously sealed with a solvent based acrylic. Product is Not to be used on red clay brick. Product packaging may differ from photo in order to meet shipping regulations.
• BonWay 32-541 Gator Grip Slip Resistant Additive for 5 Gallons
• Wooster Brush R277-18 Painter's Choice Roller Cover, 3/4-Inch Nap, 18-Inch
• Armor Fine Non Slip Additive for Slip Resistant Acrylic Sealers, Epoxy Coatings, and Urethane Coatings - For Up to 5 Gallons
• Armor AR350 Wet Look Concrete Sealer and Paver Sealer with Low Gloss Finish (1 GAL)
• Wooster Brush BR045-18 Big Ben Roller Frame, 18-Inch
• Chapin 1949 3.5-Gallon Industrial Viton Concrete Open Head Sprayer For Professional Concrete Applications
• Premier 18" Deep Well Plastic Paint Roller Tray, 18DPT
• Wooster Brush BR412-21 Big Ben Tray, 21-Inch
• Wooster Brush R275-18 Painter's Choice Roller Cover, 3/8-Inch Nap, 18-Inch
• Wooster Brush 8614 Wide Boy 5 Gallon Bucket