BizStore » Grocery » Leaf Lard — Premium, Non-Hydrogenated — Pure Pork Leaf Lard — Pasture Raised — Cooking & Baking — 16 oz.
BizStore » Grocery
Leaf Lard — Premium, Non-Hydrogenated — Pure Pork Leaf Lard — Pasture Raised — Cooking & Baking — 16 oz.
Brand: Proper Foods For Life
Feature: 100% Pure Leaf Lard - Non-hydrogenated - No Additives - No Preservatives - No Extracts
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Proper Foods
Manufacturer: Proper Foods
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: Proper Foods
Size: 1 Pack
Studio: Proper Foods
• 100% Pure Leaf Lard - Non-hydrogenated - No Additives - No Preservatives - No Extracts
• Bright White - Absolutely No Porky Flavor - Low Odor (Pleasing) = Highest Quality Score
• Farm Fresh Whole Pork Leaf Fat, Hand Trimmed. Pasture Raised Pigs No Antibiotics or GMO's.
• Compared to Regular Lard, Leaf Lard has a Lighter Non-Greasy Texture and Mouth Feel. A Higher Melting Point Means Food Stays Crisp. Not Greasy or Soggy..
• Famous for Making Incredibly Light & Flaky Pie Crusts - (No Porkiness) (Not Greasy)
Leaf Lard is still famous and still unrivaled for good reason: it is the best and it produces results that are far superior to any other shortening or cooking oil. Its magic resides in its neutral flavor, its higher melting point and in its ability to turn ordinary food into extraordinary dishes that are delicious, light tasting and light on the stomach. One bite and you'll understand why this pure white creamy shortening with the nutty aroma has been so well loved for generations. From flaky pie crusts and airy biscuits to crispy french fries, Leaf Lard gives exceptional results.
• Grass-Fed Beef Tallow, All Natural, Kettle Rendered, Traditional Cooking Oil, 16 oz
• Rougie Duck Fat, 11.28 oz
• Renderings Gold Label Leaf Lard — Premium Non-Hydrogenated Leaf Lard — Pasture Raised — Cooking & Baking Oil — 14 oz jar
• Pure Pork Leaf Lard, Free Range & Pasture Raised, 14oz (1 Jar)
• Pure Pork Lard, Free Range & Pasture Raised, 14oz (1 Jar)
• Rougie Rendered Duck Fat Oil, 320 g, 11.2 oz, 2 Count
• 100% Grass Fed Beef Tallow 1 lb. (16 oz.) one pound
• Beef Tallow Finest Quality Food Grade - 32 oz. - 2 lb. - 1 Quart
• Art of the Pie: A Practical Guide to Homemade Crusts, Fillings, and Life
• Duck Fat, Cage-Free, All Natural, 8 Oz (1 Jar)