BizStore » DVD » Mr. & Mrs. North 4 DVD Collector's Set
Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
Edition: 4 DVD Collector's Set
Format: Multiple Formats
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Synergy Ent
Manufacturer: Synergy Ent
Number Of Discs: 4
Number Of Items: 4
Publisher: Synergy Ent
Region Code: 0
Release Date: 2014-08-19
Running Time: 1300
Studio: Synergy Ent
As a forerunner to McMillan & Wife and Hart to Hart, Mr. & Mrs. North features the sophisticated husband and wife team of Jerry and Pamela North from Greenwich Village, who work to investigate various crimes and solve them before the police do. Jerry (Richard Denning), a mystery magazine publisher, and Pamela (Barbara Britton), who maintains the more aggressive lead to Denning's reluctant follower, are also amateur sleuths. And like the aforementioned shows, while crime and murder are being solved, a touch of humor always permeates the proceedings.
Mr. & Mrs. North was produced by John W. Loveton and seen on CBS from 1952 to 1953 and on NBC in 1954.
Includes 50 episodes on 4 discs with an episode libretto inside!
• Decoy: The Only Package with ALL 39 Episodes Available!
• Michael Shayne Mysteries: Volume One
• Mystery Classics
• The Hildegarde Withers Mysteries Movies Collection
• One Step Beyond 6 DVD Collector's Set (70 Episodes)
• Mystery Classics V.13
• Man With A Camera - The Complete Series + Digital
• The Philo Vance Murder Case Collection
• Mystery Classics V.1
• The Protectors: The Complete Collection (52 episodes)