BizStore » Grocery » Blue Lily Organics Raw Black Sesame Seeds 1 Lb Non GMO, Gluten Free, High Source of Phytosterols
BizStore » Grocery
Blue Lily Organics Raw Black Sesame Seeds 1 Lb Non GMO, Gluten Free, High Source of Phytosterols
List Price: $10.99
Our Price: $10.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Brand: Blue Lily Organics
Feature: SUPERIOR QUALITY: Black Sesame Seeds (Sesamum Indicum also known as Kala Til) have a lot of beneficial properties. Our black sesame seeds are natural, un-hulled, good source of, minerals, vitamin B1 (thiamin) and dietary fiber, loaded with calcium, Iron and protein which make them high in energy. It also improves digestion.
Size: 1 Lb
• SUPERIOR QUALITY: Black Sesame Seeds (Sesamum Indicum also known as Kala Til) have a lot of beneficial properties. Our black sesame seeds are natural, un-hulled, good source of, minerals, vitamin B1 (thiamin) and dietary fiber, loaded with calcium, Iron and protein which make them high in energy. It also improves digestion.
• SUPERB VERSATALITY: A tea spoon of black sesame seeds in your food can make it delicious. You can add these little seeds in your meal, like rice, curry, or sprinkle them over your noodles or bakery items. You can even soak them overnight for them to absorb calcium and you can drink them up first thing in the morning after wake-up. It is a wonderful addition to your salads, breads, soups and, many Asian recipes.
• CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Blue Lily Organics Black Sesame seeds are 100% safe, natural, and Non-GMO, packed under cGMP certified manufacturing facility. Certified USDA Organic by CCOF. Non GMO and Gluten Free. No Preservatives, No fillers, No chemical additives.
• OUR COMMITMENT: 30 DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Blue Lily Organics is committed to producing the highest quality organic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and traded. Try our black sesame seeds. If you do not like our product, we will simply issue refund request. No questions asked. That's our iron clad guarantee.
Blue Lily Organics black sesame seeds are raw, un-hulled and full of flavor. Black sesame seeds are used in various culinary preparations but also have been used for medicinal benefits in Chinese and Eastern cultures for many centuries. Black sesame seeds are an excellent source of magnesium and calcium. 1/4 cup serving of provides 126 mg of magnesium, or 32 percent of the Recommended Daily Value (DV), and 351 mg of calcium (35 percent of the DV). That's slightly more than you find in a cup of milk. These natural black sesame seeds have a nutty taste and are sprinkled on several varieties of vegetables, noodles, sushi and rice dishes. They go well in pie crusts as well as a substitute for nuts due to nutty flavor. Can be incorporated in to both sweet and savory dishes
• Blue Lily Organics | Raw Nigella Black Cumin Seeds (Nigella Sativa) | Certified Organic Ingredients | Non-GMO & Gluten Free | Healthy Spice w/Antioxidant & Anti Inflammatory Qualities | 16oz/1lb Bag
• Grain Brain Organic Sesame Seeds (white, Hulled, 16 oz)
• Sincerely Nuts Hulled Sesame Seeds (1Lb Bag) | A Heart Healthy Snack Rich in Fiber, Minerals & Antioxidants | Source of Plant Based Protein | Gluten Free & Kosher
• Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Organic Sesame Seeds (Unhulled), 2 Pounds
• Spice Select Whole Poppy Seeds - 10 oz
• McCormick Culinary Whole Sesame Seed, 16 oz
• Bob's Red Mill Poppy Seeds, 8-ounce
• Organic Black Sesame Seeds (Raw, Unhulled, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan, Bulk, Kala Til) — 1 Pound
• Kevala Organic Raw Black Cumin Seeds (Nigella Sativa) 1 Lb
• 24 oz Premium Restaurant Dried Minced Dry Garlic